|Starts||17 May 2017 (Wed)||Ends||6 Jun 2017 (Tue)|
Enjoy special fares with Standard Chartered cards on Economy Class
From short getaways to long vacations, Cathay Pacific has got you covered with special fares from SGD188 all-in on Economy Class.
Book now with your Standard Chartered card, offer ends 6 June 2017. Click on any of the offers below for more details.
|To||Fare Fr||Travel Period|
|Hong Kong||SGD$248||Fly from 17 May 2017 – 31 Mar 2018||Find Flights|
|Bangkok, Thailand||SGD$188||Fly from 17 May 2017 – 31 May 2018||Find Flights|
|Japan, Korea, Taiwan||SGD$418||Fly from 17 May 2017 – 31 May 2018||Find Flights|
|China||SGD$388||Fly from 17 May 2017 – 31 May 2018||Find Flights|
|Europe and Middle East||SGD$1,288||Fly from 17 May 2017 – 31 May 2018||Find Flights|
|United States, Canada||SGD$1,028||Fly from 17 May 2017 – 31 May 2018||Find Flights|
Terms and conditions
- The above fares are on Economy Class, on per person basis and includes all applicable taxes/surcharges. Taxes and surcharges are correct as of 1 Apr 2017 but are subjected to change due to currency fluctuation. The taxes are final at the point of ticketing. Tickets must be paid using Singapore-issued Standard Chartered Cards.
- Sales period: 17 May – 06 Jun 2017
- Travel period: Departure from Singapore between 17 May 2017 – 31 May 2018
- Advance purchase: Reservations and ticketing for all sectors are required at least 14 days before departure from Singapore for Q class (Europe) and O class (all other destinations).
- High season: High season fares apply for travel departing Singapore between
- 27 May – 24 Jun/ 01 Jul – 31 Aug/ 09 Nov – 25 Dec 2017 (for Europe and North America)
- 27 May – 24 Jun/ 01 Jul – 23 Aug/ 31 Aug – 01 Sep/ 08-14 Sep/ 14-18 Oct/ 09 Nov – 25 Dec 2017/ 15-17 Feb/ 10-16 Mar 2018 (for Japan and Korea)
- 27 May -24 Jun/ 05-09 Aug/ 31 Aug – 01 Sep/ 08-14 Sep/ 14-18 Oct/ 09 Nov – 25 Dec 2017/ 15-17 Feb/ 10-16 Mar/ 29-30 Mar 2018 (for all other destinations)
- Stopover (Please call CX Global Contact Centre at 6723 1378 to make a flight booking):
- O booking class: Not applicable. Point to point itinerary only.
- Other booking class:
- One stopover in Hong Kong is allowed throughout the journey with applicable taxes.
- One stopover in Bangkok is allowed throughout the journey with SGD150 surcharge and applicable taxes.
- For BKK: no stopover is allowed, point-to-point only.
- Open-jaw: Open-jaw routings within the same region is permitted. Regions are defined as Taiwan, Korea, Japan, China, North America and Europe. Please call CX Global Contact Centre at 6723 1378 before making a booking.
- Rebooking fee:
- O booking class: Ticket is valid on flight and date shown. No rebooking is permitted.
- Other booking class: Fee of SGD150 per passenger applies for any flight or date change within ticket validity. Flight restrictions/advance purchase must be observed.
- No-show fee:
- O booking class: Not applicable. Ticket is considered forfeited once there is a no-show.
- Other booking class: SGD150 per passenger applies, for passengers who fail to make prior cancellation of their confirmed flights.
- Asia Miles Accrual:
- O booking class: Not eligible for mileage.
- Other booking class: Eligible for 25% of mileage.
- O booking class: Tickets once issued are non-refundable.
- Other booking class: Refundable subject to SGD300 refund admin fee for fully unutilised tickets. Non-refundable for partially unutilised tickets.
- Child fare / Infant with seat: 75% of adult fare applies.
- Infant fare: 30% of adult fare applies.
- Offers are subject to reservation system seat/booking availability of Cathay Pacific Airways.
- Advance seat reservation (preblocking of seat) is not available. You may select your seats during online check-in 48 hrs prior each respective flight departure.
- Tickets are non-transferable and name change is totally not permitted.
- Other fees and surcharges applies e.g. name amendment, etc.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.
Find out more at cathaypacific.com/sg/
Book your hotels online at much less than over-the-counter rates. Popular online hotel booking services include Air Asia Go www.airasiago.com/en-sg, Hotels.com www.Hotels.com, Expedia www.expedia.com.sg and Agoda www.agoda.com
Get a FREE American Tourister Caravan 70cm TSA luggage (worth S$260) (with min spend of S$600 within a month of Card Account Opening Date) and 2-years annual fees waiver when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.