|Starts||4 Apr 2016 (Mon)||Ends||18 Apr 2016 (Mon)|
Get two business class tickets for the price of one. Treat yourself to a Malaysia Airlines Business Class flight and bring a companion along – all for the price of one.
What’s more, with this limited time offer, you and your partner will both earn Enrich Miles when you travel.
There’s never a better time to travel in style for two with Malaysia Airlines world-class service and top notch Business Class amenities.
Book: 4 – 18 Apr 2016
Travel: 4 Apr – 30 Nov 2016
From Singapore Business Class (From SGD (Return))
- Kuching 829
- Kuala Lumpur 879
- Jakarta 1,300
- Seoul 2,034
- Shanghai 2,406
- Tokyo 3,032
- Osaka 3,042
- Melbourne 3,870
- Sydney 3,904
- London 6,894
Book this limited time offer today at the ticket office, any travel agent or contact the Malaysia Airlines call centre at +603 7843 3000.
Who’ld like to share this with? Click here to share this with your friends & family members on Facebook to find out!
Terms and Conditions
- Free airfare is valid only with purchase of adult fare and not applicable with child fare. Both passengers are required to travel on the same flight for the outbound journey but may have separate return dates within the travel period. Ticket is valid on MH operated flights only and not valid on MH3000 & 9000 series. Companion ticket is valid for Ticket Office, Call Center and Travel Agent.
- Fares shown may be subject to change without notice and are not redeemable with Cash/Travel Vouchers. One-way fare on return flight may vary. Fares are not applicable during peak period and subject to seat availability.
- Minimum stay of 2 days is required with a maximum stay of 3 months, and stopover is not permitted.
- Changes are permitted at SGD 150 per change within ticket sales period. Changes are not permitted after sales period.
- No show penalty charge SGD 150 plus change penalty charge and refund penalty charge as applicable.
- Cancellation & refund are permitted with a fee charged at SGD300 per document.
- Companion ticket is non-refundable for cancellation after departure, out-of-sequence travel and partially utilized sector. The flight ticket once issued remains non-refundable and non-transferable at all times.
- Tickets can be re-issued either by Malaysia Airlines ticket offices in or outside Singapore or by Malaysia Airlines appointed travel agents in Singapore only. Re-issuance fee is non commissionable and to be collected via MPD if re-issuance is processed by issuing agent.
Other terms and conditions apply.
Sales on until 18 Apr 2016
Get a FREE 28" Luggage + Up to $168 Cash Rebate (with NO Annual Fees ever!) when you apply for a ANZ Switch Card at www.anz.com.sg. T&Cs apply