|Starts||18 Jun 2015 (Thu)||Ends||28 Jun 2015 (Sun)|
Enjoy early bird fares for your next adventure with Qatar Airways www.qatarairways.com/sg promotion.
Plan and book early to get off to a great start on your next holiday destination in Europe, Amsterdam, USA and the Middle East
From now to 28th June 2015, you can book your tickets and save on Economy and Business Class fares for travel from 1st September 2015 to 29th February 2016.
|Athens (ATH)||3,940 SGD||1,235 SGD|
|Barcelona (BCN)||4,120 SGD||1,145 SGD|
|London (LHR)||4,470 SGD||1,110 SGD|
|Milan (MXP)||4,130 SGD||1,260 SGD|
|Munich (MUC)||3,770 SGD||1,365 SGD|
|Paris (CDG)||4,230 SGD||995 SGD|
|Rome (FCO)||4,145 SGD||1,315 SGD|
|Washington (IAD)||4,970 SGD||1,510 SGD|
|Philadelphia (PHL)||5,475 SGD||1,575 SGD|
|Sao Paulo (GRU)||7,515 SGD||1,805 SGD|
- Sale period: 18th-28th June 2015.
- Travel period: 1st September 2015 – 29th February 2016.
- Blackout dates (travel not allowed):
- -15th December 2015 to 11th January 2016
- Valid on Qatar Airways operated flights from Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Valid on return flights only.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class: O, T and Q for Economy Class travel, I for Business.
- For flights where Business Class is not operated, First Class (A) is applicable.
- Fares include all applicable discounts, fees, taxes and airport charges. Service fees may apply for tickets purchased at Qatar Airways sales offices or through travel agents.
- Minimum stay: 6 days for Business Class and Economy Class (O). 4 days for Economy (T) and 2 days for Economy (Q)
- Maximum stay: 3 months for Business Class and Economy Class (Q). 2 months for Economy (T) and 1 month for Economy (O)
- Discounts apply to instant purchase
- On selected routings, weekend surcharge may apply. Please refer to detailed fare rules before purchasing.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Changes are allowed at a fee that varies according to routes and class of service (between 100-200 USD), on top of any fare differences. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- Cancellations before and after departure are non-refundable, except certain routes in Business Class (between 200-300 USD) and for travel originating from South Korea.
- For itineraries originating from South Korea, changes are allowed at a penalty of 100-200 USD for economy class and 200-300 USD for business class on top of any fare differences. Cancellations before departure are refundable for a fee of 100-200 USD for economy class and 200-300USD for business class. Cancellations after departure are non-refundable. In case of no-show, a no-show fee of 200-250 USD for economy class and 500 USD for business class will be applied on top of the change or refund fee.
- Standard child/infant discount apply.
- For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply on the entire itinerary.
- Upgrades to a higher class/cabin using miles or Qcredits is not permitted.
- Stopover is not permitted.
- On selected dates and destinations, lower promotional fares may be available in some countries. All available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
Other terms and conditions apply.
Sales on until 28 Jun 2015
For more information on Qatar Airways, visit www.qatarairways.com/sg.