|Starts||16 Feb 2015 (Mon)||Ends||20 Feb 2015 (Fri)|
Qatar Airways www.qatarairways.com/sg is having a Global Sale featuring up to 25% off fares for a limited time
Fabulous fares with Qatar Airways Global Sale
Book now and save up to 25%
Discover unlimited opportunities to over 140 destinations with Qatar Airways global special offers.
From now until 20th February 2015, book your ticket and save on Economy and Business Class fares.
Travel period valid until 10th December 2015.
Seats are limited, so book now at www.qatarairways.com/sg.
|Zurich (ZRH)||3,950 SGD||1,035 SGD|
|Barcelona (BCN)||4,280 SGD||1,135 SGD|
|Milan (MXP)||4,205 SGD||1,135 SGD|
|Frankfurt (FRA)||4,130 SGD||1,185 SGD|
|Athens (ATH)||4,175 SGD||1,120 SGD|
|Paris (CDG)||4,365 SGD||1,120 SGD|
|Casablanca (CMN)||4,725 SGD||1,195 SGD|
|New York (JFK)||5,605 SGD||1,590 SGD|
|Miami (MIA)||5,460 SGD||1,710 SGD|
|Sao Paulo (GRU)||7,020 SGD||1,885 SGD|
Terms and conditions
- Sales period: 16th – 20th February 2015
- Travel period: 18th February – 10th December 2015. All travel must be completed by 10th December 2015.
- Blackout dates (travel not allowed):
– 26th March – 2nd April 2015 and 6th-13th April 2015
- Additional Blackout dates may apply for:
– From Europe: 25th March – 5th April, 27th June – 20th July
– From Asia Pacific: 13th August – 6th September
- Valid on Qatar Airways operated flights worldwide, with the following exceptions:
- All travel originating from Australia, China, Hong Kong, Qatar and Taiwan
- All travel originating from and flying into Jeddah, Madinah.
- Fares include all applicable discounts, fees, taxes and airport charges. Service fees may apply for tickets purchased at Qatar Airways sales offices or through travel agents.
- Discount applies to Economy and Business Class return tickets. For flights where Business Class is not operated, First Class is applicable.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class: O, Q, T for Economy, I and A for Business and First Class travel.
- Minimum stay:
– From Africa: First(A)/Business(I)/Economy(Q) – 1 day; Economy(T) – 2 days; Economy(O) – 3 days.
– From rest of the world: First(A)/Business(I)/Economy(O) – 7 days; Economy(Q) – 3 days; Economy(T) – 4 days.”
- Maximum stay: 3 months for First(A)/Business(I)/Economy(Q) – 3 months; Economy(O)/Economy(T) – 1 month.
- Tickets must be purchased at least 5 days prior to departure for First (A), Business (I) and Economy (O).
- On selected routings, weekend surcharge may apply. Please refer to fare rules for details.
- Discount applies to instant purchases only.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Cancellations before and after departure are non-refundable, except for travel originating from Brazil and Korea where cancellations before departure are refundable at a penalty of USD 300 and KRW 300,000 respectively, and for travel originating from Iran where cancellations before and after departure are refundable at a penalty of USD 50.
- Changes are allowed at a penalty of USD 250 (USD 100 for intra-Middle East flights^, flights between Middle East and Indian Subcontinent^, and short-haul direct flights not via Doha) on top of any fare differences, except for travel originating from Korea where the change penalty is KRW 100,000, on top of any fare differences.
- In case of no-show, the ticket is non-refundable and non-changeable, except for travel originating from Korea where the no-show penalty is KRW 300,000, on top of the change or cancellation fees.
- Stopover is not permitted.
- Upgrades to a higher class/cabin using miles or Qcredits is not permitted with the promotional fares.
- Standard child/infant discount apply.
- Please note that on selected dates and destinations, lower market–specific promotion fares may be available. All available options, together with the applicable terms & conditions for each fare will be displayed at time of booking for you to make your selection.
- A different set of terms and conditions applies for travel originating from different countries. Please check their respective country sites for more information.
- Other terms & conditions apply. Please review at the time of booking.
^ Middle East includes Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen. Indian Subcontinent includes Bangladesh, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. Middle East flights with travel originating from Iran will follow Iran fare rules.
Other terms and conditions apply.
Sales on until 20 Feb 2015
For more information on Qatar Airways, visit www.qatarairways.com/sg.