|Starts||4 Apr 2017 (Tue)||Ends||24 Apr 2017 (Mon)|
Bangkok is known for ornate shrines and vibrant street life. You can treat yourself to a wonderful spa treatment, have a taste of local cuisines along the street or simply immerse yourself the bustling nightlife.
Fly Singapore Airlines there this April with their irresistible all-in fares from SGD188. Minimum three-to-travel
Prices are inclusive of airfares, airport taxes and surcharges. Prices could differ slightly due to currency fluctuations and are subject to seat availability. Blackout period is applicable from 13 to 15 April 2017.
- Three or more passengers must travel together both ways. No deviation is permitted for any passengers throughout the journey. Addition or reduction of passenger is not allowed.
- Fare is not valid for Unaccompanied Minors/Young Passengers between the ages of 5 years and under 18 years.
- Infants (below 2 years of age) do not apply towards the minimum requirement of 3 passengers.
- Child/ infant occupying a seat will be charged at 100% of the promotional fare.
- Infant not occupying a seat will be charged at 10% of the Economy Flexi Saver (HESG) fare.
For more info and to book, click here.
Book your hotels online at much less than over-the-counter rates. Popular online hotel booking services include Air Asia Go www.airasiago.com/en-sg, Hotels.com www.Hotels.com, Expedia www.expedia.com.sg and Agoda www.agoda.com
Get a FREE American Tourister Caravan 70cm TSA luggage (worth S$260) (with min spend of S$600 within a month of Card Account Opening Date) and 2-years annual fees waiver when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.