TigerAir now offers Direct-to-Gate, a FREE service that lets you skip the check-in counters and head straight for your departure gate.
No queues, no stress.
You are eligible for Direct-to-Gate if:
- You only have carry-on baggage
- You do not have any visa or other entry requirements (e.g. proof of return or onward travel)
- You are boarding a Tigerair flight that’s travelling out of Singapore to one of the following destinations
Valid only for the following destinations (as of 21 April)
|China||Hong Kong, Macau|
|Indonesia||Bandung, Denpasar (Bali), Jakarta, Surabaya, Yogyakarta|
|Malaysia||Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi, Penang|
|Philippines||Cebu, Clark, Kalibo (Boracay), Manila|
|Thailand||Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Hat Yai, Krabi, Phuket|
|Vietnam||Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City|
Here’s how you can go Direct-to-Gate in 4 simple steps:
- Complete your web check-in from 72 hours (3 days) to 2 hours before your departure time
- Print your boarding pass and make sure it says ‘you’re eligible for Direct-to-Gate’
- Skip the check-in counters and head straight through immigration
- TigerAir’s Auxiliary Police Officer will scan and verify your passport and printed boarding pass for clearance
For a limited time, redeem a FREE complimentary cup of hot coﬀee or tea at Killiney Kopitiam, Terminal 2 departure transit lounge (near Xperience Zone & gate F33). Just show your printed boarding pass*! Offer ends 15 May 2014. One redemption per person per boarding pass.
Other terms and conditions apply.
For more info, visit www.tigerair.com/promo/dtg/en/index.php.
Get a FREE American Tourister Caravan 70cm TSA luggage (worth S$260) (with min spend of S$600 within a month of Card Account Opening Date) and 2-years annual fees waiver when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.