Creative has announced the Creative Hitz WP380 wireless headset – the latest addition to the new and fun Creative Hitz series of headsets.
This Bluetooth wireless headset with the all-new ShareMe technology and built-in Near Field Communication Connectivity (NFC) will debut at IFA Berlin at the Creative exhibit 110 in Hall 3.2, Messe Berlin from 6 – 11 September.
While the Creative Hitz WP380 belongs to the company’s mainstream lineup of headsets, it contains much of the advanced technologies found in Creative’s premium Aurvana lineup.
The all-new ShareMe technology allows two listeners of ShareMe-enabled Creative wireless headsets to easily link the two headsets wirelessly to a single smart device, and share their audio content simultaneously. This is ideal for simultaneous listening to music, an audio book, a podcast, or for watching a movie together during a long commute.
Engineered to produce dynamic audio reproduction with extended bass, the Creative Hitz WP380 also incorporates a dazzling array of other groundbreaking technological features that make it a perfect wireless companion for the iPod, iPad, iPhone, Android smart phones and other smart communication devices. These compelling features include Tap & Play Near Field Communication connectivity and support for advanced Bluetooth codecs.
The headset’s Creative Multipoint connectivity allows for simultaneous connections to two smart devices, such as to a smartphone and a tablet. With these advanced capabilities, the Creative Hitz WP380 is one of the most feature-packed wireless headsets in the market.
The headset’s high performance 34mm Neodymium magnet drivers ensure exceptional audio quality while a built-in “invisible microphone” works with the ClearSpeech Engine to suppress external noise and digitally enhance speech clarity for phone calls. With its fold-flat design allowing it to fit into a bag or a purse, the Creative Hitz WP380 packs huge performance into a compact, portable on-ear design.
In line with Creative Hitz series’ refreshingly new design theme, the Creative Hitz WP380 sports a striking finish and the same unique triangular design on each of its ear cups.
- Tap & Play NFC Technology and Bluetooth 3.0 wireless connectivity
- Dynamic 34mm Neodymium drivers for excellent dynamic response and deep bass
- Multipoint Connectivity – Pairs and connects to two wireless devices at the same time
- Share entertainment wirelessly with another ShareMe-enabled Creative wireless headset
- ClearSpeech Engine for enhanced voice calls
- HD Voice-ready – Delivers more life-like conversations
- Vast wireless audio codec support: aptX®, AAC and FastStream
- Voice announcements for connectivity and battery level statuses
- Works even when the battery is flat via the bundled audio cable
- Includes soft travel pouch, USB charging cable and detachable audio cable
Pricing and Availability
The Creative Hitz WP380 wireless headset is priced at SGD139 and is slated for availability in October 2013 at the online store at www.sg.store.creative.com and authorised dealers in Singapore.
Get a FREE Samsonite Black Label Plutus 68cm Luggage worth S$950 (with min spend of S$500 per month, during the first 3 months from card issuance date) when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card (w/ 2-year annual fees waiver) at www.hsbc.com.sg.