Creative has just announced revamped versions of its popular Sound Blaster Tactic3D Rage Wireless V2.0 gaming headset and Sound Blaster Tactic3D Rage USB V2.0 gaming headset for PC, Mac, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Available in December 2014 at sg.creative.com from USD99.99
On top of existing customisable SBX Pro Studio sound and voice audio technologies, 50mm FullSpectrum audio drivers and noise-cancelling detachable microphones found in the previous versions, the new versions now feature support for Creative’s proprietary technology – Scout Mode for PC and Mac.
Key Features of the Sound Blaster Tactic3D Rage Wireless V2.0 and Sound Blaster Tactic3D Rage USB V2.0 gaming headsets include:
New Console Support:
NEW: PlayStation 4 Support
The new Sound Blaster Tactic3D Rage V2.0 gaming headsets for PC and Mac are now PS4-compatible. The Sound Blaster Tactic3D Rage Wireless V2.0 can be conveniently connected to the PS4 wirelessly for an unrestricted gaming experience and unparalleled audio.
The new Sound Blaster Tactic3D Rage USB V2.0, connects directly to the PS4 controller via USB for awesome virtual surround immersion.
NEW: Xbox One Support
Sound Blaster Tactic3D Rage USB V2.0 is now made even more versatile, catering to both new console gamers as well as PC/Mac gamers. Plug in the 4-pole cable bundled with the headset and connect directly to the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter (available separately) to enable audio and mic functions on the headset.
NEW: Scout Mode
Hear enemies and critical sound cues with more precision when utilising Creative’s proprietary Scout Mode technology.
Minute and discrete sounds, such as the footsteps of enemies creeping up on the gamer, are emphasised to deliver a distinct tactical advantage in combat.
SBX Pro Studio
SBX Pro Studio increases and expands the virtual surround spaciousness, allowing users to enjoy cinema-quality 5.1 surround sound in the comfort of their homes.
- NEW: Improved Cables
- The high quality USB audio cables provide excellent flexibility while minimising unwieldy tangles.
- 16 Hours Non-Stop Gaming with Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- The built-in rechargeable battery powers up to 16 hours of use on a single charge.
- 50mm FullSpectrum Drivers
- 50mm FullSpectrum drivers, with frequency response of 20Hz ~ 20kHz, provide best-in-class sound quality for full gaming immersion.
- 16 Million Color Illuminating Ear Cups
- The SB Prism RGB LED illumination system allows users to customise the ear cups lighting from an array of 16 million colors, along with intensity and pulse effects to match their favored style.
- SpringSteel Steel Core Headband
- Steel core headband with soft ear cups for comfort during long periods of gaming.
- Detachable Noise-Canceling Microphone
- The detachable boom mic enhances portability and allows the headset to double up as a headphone for music listening.
Pricing and Availability
The Sound Blaster Tactic3D Rage Wireless V2.0 gaming headset and Sound Blaster Tactic3D Rage USB V2.0 gaming headset will be available in December 2014 at the online store at sg.creative.com at the following suggested retail prices:
- Sound Blaster Tactic3D Rage Wireless V2.0 gaming headset USD99.99
- Sound Blaster Tactic3D Rage USB V2.0 gaming headset USD79.99
For in-store availability, please refer to local authorised dealers. For more information about the Creative Sound Blaster Tactic3D Rage V2.0 gaming headsets, please visit sg.creative.com.
Get a FREE Samsonite Black Label Plutus 68cm Luggage worth S$950 (with min spend of S$500 per month, during the first 3 months from card issuance date) when you sign up for a HSBC Visa Platinum credit card (w/ 2-year annual fees waiver) at www.hsbc.com.sg.