Jabra sprints in the new year with Jabra Sport Rox Wireless (RRP $168)
The everyday stereo sport earbuds is designed for active users, ready for a workout any time, who are energized by the sound of their favourite power music in high-definition Dolby to run for fitness and peak performance.
Modelled after best-selling Jabra Rox Wireless stereo earbuds designed for music gurus and musicians alike, the new Jabra Sport Rox for active music lovers features Dolby sound enhancement, delivering high quality warm clear audio performance with deep bass response and bright vocals.
A wide selection of ColorCore EarGel silicone eartips (4 sets) and EarWings ear stabilizers (3 sets) optimised for the music-filled active lifestyle – so every user will be able to find the perfect and most secure fit for every exercise routine to suit the individual ear’s comfort and listening preference.
A successful and satisfying workout experience is assured with the Sport Rox: no chaffing, no tugging and no fear of falling earbuds to interrupt your push-ups or your trail run.
Focus on your Workout without distraction
Yet another remarkable feature of Jabra Sport Rox weighing just 19g is its state-of-the-art magnetic power-saving capability.
When you don’t want your music at any point of your workout, simply slide both earbuds together and they magnetically attach to rest comfortably around your neck, powering off automatically at the same time.
When you feel like listening your music again, just pull the earbuds apart and they wake up to automatically pair with your music player.
From Jabra’s Wireless Sporting Family
Resistant to rain, sweat, shock and dust based on US military standards with IP54 certification, Jabra Sport Rox Wireless retails in white colour with yellow accents at RRP S$168, available now at Apple premium resellers, Challenger, Harvey Norman stores and authorized Jabra resellers, and at Jabra’s GoWireless online store www.gowireless.com.sg. Every Jabra Sport Rox pack includes an armband and a fit-clip.
Sport Rox continues to build on a strong heritage of sound engineering as the next generation in Jabra’s family of wireless audio solutions for people who are serious about sport, complementing the award-winning Jabra Sport Active and Sport Wireless+ earbuds and the Sport Pulse wireless earbuds integrated with in-ear heart-rate monitor in a world’s first all-in-one training solution.
Key Features & Specifications
- High definition Dolby enhanced sound with exclusive Jabra Sound App
- Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC for easy pairing
- Control music and calls directly with inline remote
- Up to 5.5 hours music/talk time; 18 days standby time
- High IP54 certification and resistance to sweat, weather, shock and dust
- Special feature: Power-saving magnets
- Size 6mm
- Sensitivity 92 dB with 1mW at 1kHz
- Impedance 16 ohms
- Frequency range 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- 4 sets of ColorCore Eargels for personalised comfort
- 3 sets of Jabra EarWings to lock in for ultra-secure fit
- Music listening and talk time of 5.5 hours; standby time of 18 days
- Speakerphone capability with in-built omni-directional microphone
- MultiuseTM technology pairing with up to 8 devices and to 2 devices simultaneously
- Weight: 19 g; retail pack includes a Fitclip and an Armband
Jabra Sport Rox Wireless retails in white colour with yellow accents at RRP S$168, available at Apple premium resellers, Challenger, Harvey Norman stores and authorized Jabra resellers, and at Jabra’s GoWireless online store www.gowireless.com.sg.
Get a FREE 28" Luggage + Up to $168 Cash Rebate (with NO Annual Fees ever!) when you apply for a ANZ Switch Card at www.anz.com.sg. T&Cs apply