|Starts||28 Jun 2016 (Tue)||Ends||30 Sep 2016 (Fri)|
Shop with your DBS/POSB Visa & MasterCard Cards on Android Pay and enjoy 25% cashback on your first 5 Android Pay transactions from now till 30 September 2016.
Be rewarded on top of other exclusive card offers.
Now, you can easily tap and pay with your DBS/POSB Visa & MasterCard Debit and Credit cards on Android Pay. Simply unlock your phone, place it near a Near Field Communication (NFC) contactless reader and you are good to pay. It is so simple, so secure!
Download Android Pay from Google Play and add your DBS/POSB Cards today!
Android Pay is applicable for DBS/POSB Consumer Visa & MasterCard Credit and Debit Cards only. Business, Corporate and Purchasing Cards issued by DBS are not enabled.
25% cashback is given for the first 5 transactions up to a maximum of S$10 cashback per customer, for the first 10,000 eligible customers who have made at least 1 valid Android Pay transaction. Valid till 30 Sep 2016. Android Pay is applicable for DBS/POSB Consumer Visa & MasterCard Credit and Debit Cards only.
- Android Pay is currently available for almost any Android device running on AndroidTM 4.4 (KitKat) or later versions. Do ensure that you have a Google Account signed up as well.
- Android Pay is available on applicable Android devices enabled with Near Field Communication (NFC) & Host Card Emulation (HCE), running on Android 4.4 KitKat or later versions.
How to get started:
- Launch your Android Pay app. If you do not have it on your device, download here.
- You may add your DBS/POSB Visa & MasterCard Credit and Debit Cards2 by following the onscreen instructions. Your card details can be captured automatically with your device camera or by manual entry.
- If you already have a DBS/POSB Card added in your Google account, simply add it to Android Pay by confirming a few details.
- Once your DBS/POSB Card is successfully added, you may start to tap and pay with Android Pay!
Note that only DBS/POSB Consumer Visa & MasterCard Credit and Debit Cards are allowed for Android Pay. Business, Corporate and Purchasing Cards issued by DBS are not enabled.
To pay with Android Pay, you must first add your eligible Card(s) to the Android Pay app on your compatible Android device.
At a store with Near Field Communication (NFC) contactless readers, simply:
- Unlock your phone from its locked status
- Place your phone over a contactless reader
- Your device will subtly vibrate and emit a soft tone to indicate a successful payment!
- A notification of your Android Pay transaction will also be sent to you.
Here are some of the retailers you can use Android Pay at
For a full list of places accepting Android Pay, click here.
For more info, click here.
Other terms and conditions apply.
Sales on until 30 Sep 2016
Get a FREE 28" Luggage + Up to $168 Cash Rebate (with NO Annual Fees ever!) when you apply for a ANZ Switch Card at www.anz.com.sg. T&Cs apply