|Starts||16 Jun 2016 (Thu)||Ends||15 Sep 2016 (Thu)|
Get even more out of your DBS/POSB Visa & MasterCard Debit and Credit cards now with Samsung Pay. Just tap 3x with Samsung Pay and get S$10 cashback from now till 15 September 2016.
*S$10 cashback is subject to a minimum of 3 Samsung Pay transactions with an accumulated minimum spend of S$40.
Valid till 15 Sep 2016 for the first 20,000 DBS/POSB cardmembers only.
Get even more out of your DBS/POSB Visa & MasterCard Debit and Credit cards now with Samsung Pay.
Simply swipe up from the bottom of the screen to the top to launch Samsung Pay, select your card, authenticate with your fingerprint or PIN and tap on the Near Field Communication (NFC) contactless reader or the Magnetic Secure Transmission (MST) card reader.
Samsung Pay is currently available for the following compatible Samsung devices:
- Galaxy S6 edge+ 4G+
- Galaxy S7 4G+
- Galaxy Note 5 4G+
- Galaxy S7 edge 4G+
Ensure that your device is operating on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) or later versions before you set up Samsung Pay.
How to get started:
- You may search for the Samsung Pay app icon on your device’s Apps menu. To install the latest version of Samsung Pay, just tap to download. You can launch the app after successful installation.
- You will receive a prompt to sign in to your Samsung Account. If you do not have any, you may sign up for a new Samsung Account.
- You will also receive a prompt to set up your fingerprint for authentication and a 4-digit PIN as an alternative authentication.
- You may add your DBS/POSB Visa & MasterCard Credit and Debit Cards by following the onscreen instructions. Your card details can be captured automatically with your device camera or by manual entry.
Note that only DBS/POSB Consumer Visa & MasterCard Credit and Debit Cards are allowed for Samsung Pay. Business, Corporate and Purchasing Cards issued by DBS are not enabled.
Samsung Pay works almost anywhere where you can tap or swipe a card. It works on both Near Field Communication (NFC) contactless readers and Magnetic Secure Transmission (MST) card readers.
- Pay with Samsung Pay in three simple steps:
- Swipe Up: Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to the top to launch Samsung Pay and select your card
- Secure Your Payment: Use your fingerprint or enter PIN to authenticate the payment
- Tap & Pay: Tap your phone on the NFC contactless reader or the MST card reader
For more info, click here
Other terms and conditions apply.
Sales on until 15 Sep 2016
Get $120 cashback when you apply for a Citibank card at www.citibank.com.sg. Plus get additional welcome vouchers when you apply for a Citibank Rewards Visa Card!