|Starts||2 Oct 2015 (Fri)||Ends||31 Oct 2015 (Sat)|
The HSBC Advance Visa Platinum credit card gives you 10X HSBC Rewards points for every dollar spent on dining, entertainment, and online transactions.
What’s more, earn 1 HSBC Reward point for every dollar you spend on everything else. There’s no minimum spend and you can earn as many Rewards points as you like.
For a limited period only, sign up for HSBC Advance Visa Platinum credit card
and receive a FREE Samsonite Black Label Richmond Spinner 75cm Luggage worth S$950 after card approval with min spend. Apply now at www.hsbc.com.sg
To be eligible for the Samsonite Black Label Richmond Spinner 75cm Luggage worth S$950, a minimum of S$1,000 in Qualifying Transactions must be charged to the newly issued main and/or supplementary HSBC Advance Visa Platinum credit card (“Card”), within one month of issuance of the Card(s) approved under this Promotion
All applicants must be an existing HSBC Advance account holder. If you are not a HSBC Advance account holder, you can apply for it together with your credit card and stand to receive S$80 cash credit as well as enjoy:
- Spend minimum S$500 on your HSBC Debit Card and get up to 1.45% p.a. on your incremental average daily balance, based on fresh funds placed into your HSBC Advance account.
- Enjoy up to 1.75% p.a. on an 11-month SGD time deposit
- 10X Rewards points on online, dining and entertainment
- 1X Rewards point with every S$1 charged on all other spend
- Earn as many rewards points as you like at an accelerated rate without any minimum spending
- Equipped with Visa payWave
- Sign up gift: A Samsonite Black Label Richmond Spinner 75cm Luggage worth S$950 with min spend
- 14% instant petrol discount at Shell and Caltex stations
- Perpetual annual fee waiver
- Weekdays Movie Card at S$70 for 10 weekday movie tickets (save up to S$15)
- All Days Movie Card at S$85 for 10 any day tickets (save up to S$40)
- All applicants must be an existing HSBC Advance account holder (you can apply for it together with your credit card)
- For Singaporeans and Permanent Residents, a minimum annual income of S$30,000 is required.
- For self-employed and foreigners, a minimum annual income of S$40,000 is required.
- If you do not meet the above income requirements, a minimum Fixed Deposit Collateral of S$10,000 is required.
For more information and to sign-up, visit www.hsbc.com.sg
Other ongoing HSBC credit card promotions
- HSBC Revolution Card Apply & Get FREE Samsonite Luggage (worth $950)
- HSBC Visa Platinum Card Apply & Get FREE Samsonite Luggage (worth $950)
Other terms and conditions apply.
Sales on until 31 Oct 2015
Get get up to $138 cashback when you apply for Standard Chartered card at www.sc.com. Plus enjoy 2 years fee waiver and 1-for-1 privileges at Swensen’s, The Fullerton Hotel & more!