|Starts||6 Mar 2015 (Fri)||Ends||28 May 2015 (Thu)|
Charge your dining, entertainment, and online transactions to the HSBC Revolution credit card and you will receive 5 HSBC Rewards points for every dollar spent.
Earn 1 HSBC Reward point for every dollar you spend on everything else. There’s no minimum spend and you can earn as many Rewards points as you like.
For a limited time, sign up for HSBC’s Revolution credit card and receive an American Tourister Crystalite 72cm Expandable Spinner luggage (worth S$240) plus an additional American Tourister Crystalite 55cm Spinner luggage (worth S$190) when you sign up with an additional supplementary card
Online sign-up exclusive: Enjoy an additional S$20 cash rebate when you apply and submit your supporting documents online.
The Gift is limited to the first 4,000 main Eligible Applicants and the first 2,000 supplementary Eligible Applicants. To be eligible for the free gift, charge a minimum of one Qualifying Transaction to each card within one month of issuance. Other T&Cs apply
Apply online now at www.hsbc.com.sg
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- For Singaporeans and Permanent Residents, a minimum annual income of S$30,000 is required.
- For self-employed and foreigners, a minimum annual income of S$40,000 is required.
- If you do not meet the above income requirements, a minimum Fixed Deposit Collateral of S$10,000 is required.
Benefits of HSBC Revolution Card
- 5X Rewards points on online, dining and entertainment
- 1X Rewards point with every S$1 charged on all other spend
- No minimum spend and earn as many Rewards points as you like
- Equipped with Visa payWave
- Sign up gift: Up to 2 pieces of American Tourister Crystalite Spinner luggage (worth up to S$430)
- Online sign-up exclusive: additional S$20 cash rebate
- First 2 years fee waiver
Apply online now at www.hsbc.com.sg.
Other ongoing HSBC credit card promotions
Other terms and conditions apply.
Sales on until 28 May 2015
Get a FREE 28" Luggage + Up to $168 Cash Rebate (with NO Annual Fees ever!) when you apply for a ANZ Switch Card at www.anz.com.sg. T&Cs apply