|Starts||2 May 2017 (Tue)||Ends||31 Jul 2017 (Mon)|
Sign up for HSBC Revolution Credit Card at www.hsbc.com.sg and get up to S$120 cash back and two years annual fee waiver
The HSBC Revolution Credit Card allows you to enjoy transact online, party and dine your way to a more rewarding life. With so much to sip, savour, and experience, you need a card that lets you live life to the fullest, with great deals and even more rewards. Earn as many Rewards points as you like with no minimum spend required.
Apply online now and enjoy 2 years annual fee waiver, plus receive your choice of gift: Up to S$160 cash back* or, HSBC’s Gold Class Movie Card (worth S$138) + S$40 cash back*.
- New customers S$120 cash back (Must not hold any existing HSBC credit card. )
- OR Existing customers – S$50 cash back
- Supplementary Card Sign Up
- + S$20 cash back
- Online Sign Up Exclusive
- + S$20 cash back
* Please refer to the T&C for the minimum spend criteria to be eligible for the gift
Benefits of HSBC Revolution Card
- 5x Rewards on online transactions
- 5x Rewards on local dining transactions
- 5x Rewards on local entertainment transactions
- 1x Rewards on all other transactions
- Golden Village: From S$7 per ticket at Golden Village with HSBC’s Movie Card.
- Visa payWave
- Main card applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- For Singaporeans or Permanent Residents, a minimum annual income of S$30,000 is required.
- For self-employed or foreigners or commission-based Singaporeans / Permanent Residents, a minimum annual income of S$40,000 is required.
- If you do not meet the above income requirements, a minimum fixed deposit of S$10,000 is required to be maintained with HSBC until account closure.
For more info and to apply, visit www.hsbc.com.sg.
Get get up to $138 cashback when you apply for Standard Chartered card at www.sc.com. Plus enjoy 2 years fee waiver and 1-for-1 privileges at Swensen’s, The Fullerton Hotel & more!