|Starts||25 Jul 2016 (Mon)||Ends||4 Aug 2016 (Thu)|
Get 1.55% p.a. interest for 6 months! Earn higher interest with the new POSB Fresh Funds Account promotion valid from 25 July 2016 to 4 August 2016
Capped at S$50,000, with no minimum amount required.
How to participate and how does this promotion work?
- Step 1: Open a POSB Fresh Funds Account online by 4 August 2016.
- Step 2
- Deposit fresh funds* into your POSB Fresh Funds Account by 4 August 2016.
- Fresh funds deposit via cheque(s), cashier’s order(s) and demand draft(s) must be done by 4 August 2016, 3.30pm.
- During the POSB Fresh Funds Account opening process, you will be prompted to select an existing POSB/DBS Current or Savings Account to be used for signature reference. This same account will be used for the crediting of the Cash Gift Interest.
- This account has no applicable fees or charges.
- *Fresh funds refers to funds deposited through cheque(s), cashier’s order(s), demand draft(s), cash deposits, FAST credit, telegraphic transfer, share payment, IBG funds transfer and MEPS receipt. These exclude any funds from any DBS/POSB account and funds deposited via any DBS/POSB cheque(s), DBS/POSB cashier’s order(s) or DBS/POSB demand draft(s). During the POSB Fresh Funds Account opening process, you will be prompted to select an existing POSB/DBS Current or Savings Account which will be used for signature reference.
- Step 3: Maintain the fresh funds deposited in the account for 6 months until 4 February 2017.
- Step 4: The Cash Gift Interest will be credited into your reference account by 15 March 2017. Your POSB Fresh Funds Account will thereafter be auto-closed and the funds will be credited into your reference account.
Promotion terms and conditions apply.
Find a POSB branch near you
For more info, visit POSB’s website here
Get a FREE Samsonite Black Label Plutus 68cm Luggage worth S$950 (with min spend of S$500 per month, during the first 3 months from card issuance date) when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card (w/ 2-year annual fees waiver) at www.hsbc.com.sg.