Creative Technology Ltd today announced the Sound Blaster® Tactic3D® Fury gaming headset for PC and Mac, featuring SBX Pro Studio™ audio technologies.
Priced at only SGD89, the Sound Blaster Tactic3D Fury will be demonstrated for the first time at Gamescom in Cologne, Germany from August 21 to 25 at the Creative exhibit at Hall 9.1, B-042.
Sound Blaster Tactic3D Fury Gaming Headset
The Sound Blaster Tactic3D Fury gaming headset introduces a sleek new design to the Tactic3D headset family. The headset connects to a Mac or PC via USB with the Dual Mode USB adapter, and features a 3.5mm jack to enable connection to a mobile phone for calls and music playback.
The included Sound Blaster Tactic3D Control Panel software suite enables gamers to customise settings to provide the most immersive and accurate 3D acoustic environment.
It also enables saving of specific audio profiles which gamers can export and share with others. Proprietary Scout Mode technology empowers gamers to hear enemies from further away for a distinct tactical advantage. Powerful 40mm Full Spectrum drivers with frequency response of 20Hz ~ 20kHz deliver best-in-class audio quality.
“Riding on the positive momentum of our Sound Blaster Tactic3D range of gaming headsets, we designed the Sound Blaster Tactic3D Fury with a sleeker, even more comfortable ear cup design than the headsets that inspired it. With this great-looking, comfortable design and our completely customisable suite of sound and voice technologies, we’re unleashing the Fury as the best combination of gaming performance and value for the mass market,” said Low Long Chye, General Manager of Audio at Creative.
The Sound Blaster Tactic3D Fury gaming headset features breathable foam ear cups for extreme comfort and elimination of fatigue for long gaming sessions. With its detachable noise- cancelling microphone, the Sound Blaster Tactic3D Fury headset is also great for listening to music and movies from a Mac, PC, or smart devices.
SBX Pro Studio™ Sound and Voice Technologies
- SBX Surround – Creates unprecedented levels of audio realism by producing virtual speakers around, above and below the listener
- SBX Crystalizer™ – Ensures that every audio detail is heard by restoring the “highs” and “lows” that are compromised with audio compression
- SBX Bass – Dramatically improves the sound experience by expanding the low frequency tones
- SBX Dialog Plus – Intelligently enhances voices in games and moves for dramatically clearer dialog
- SBX Smart Volume – Address the problem of abrupt volume level changes in games by intelligently applying gain and attenuation to deliver consistent volume levels
- Scout Mode – Hear your enemies from further away and gain a distinct tactical advantage in combat
- VoiceFX – Enables alteration of voice with a variety of effects, which can enhance the tone of a voice, create interesting accents, or enable someone to sound like a different person
- Sound Blaster Tactic3D Control Panel – Save and share multiple TacticProfile audio preferences with your friends and teammates
Pricing and Availability
The Sound Blaster Tactic3D Fury gaming headset, priced at SGD89, is slated for availability in October 2013 at the online store at www.sg.store.creative.com and authorised dealers in Singapore.
Get $120 cashback when you apply for a Citibank card at www.citibank.com.sg. Plus get additional welcome vouchers when you apply for a Citibank Rewards Visa Card!