HP has announced three new consumer all-in-one (AiO) PCs, including two additions to the HP ENVY line that feature the latest touch-technology innovation in a small footprint, one-cord solution.
- The new HP ENVY 23 and ENVY 20 TouchSmart AiO PCs continue HP’s leadership in touch technology offering 10-point multi-touch technology and beautifully simple designs.
- The new HP Pavilion 20 is a powerful non-touch AiO PC built for value-conscious consumers.
“The clean look of an all-in-one PC and the ease of one-cord set-up are key reasons customers turn to HP,” said James Mouton, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Personal Computer Global Business Unit, HP. “Across our rich line of All-in-Ones, we continue to drive value and differentiation that have earned us sales of more than 5 million All-in-Ones.”
HP all-in-ones with the power of touch
HP has built on its expertise with enhanced HP TouchSmart technology to make working, playing and staying connected as easy as a tap here or a swipe there. Designed to work with Microsoft® Windows 8, the new HP ENVY 23 and HP ENVY 20 TouchSmart PCs deliver excellent performance and the capability of sensing up to 10 fingers on the screen for intuitive navigation, on-screen typing and playing games.
The HP ENVY 23 and HP ENVY 20 TouchSmart PCs offer 23 and 20-inch diagonal HD displays(1), respectively. They come equipped with the latest Intel® processors, optional ExpressCache(2) and solid state drives (SSDs), and up to 3 terabytes(3) of storage for photos, videos and music. The ExpressCache SSD option provides users with fast boot-up and application start times.
For added entertainment, the HP ENVY 23 and HP ENVY 20 TouchSmart PCs offer Beats AudioTM and exclusive HP innovations such as the HP TrueVision HD webcam and HP Connected Photo(4).
HP Connected Photo seamlessly syncs photos from a smartphone to the PC and stores them in their native resolution.
The HP ENVY 20 TouchSmart also offers HP Connected Remote(5) which delivers the ultimate audiovisual experience by turning a smartphone or tablet into a remote control, enabling users to wirelessly control music, videos and photos.
All-in-one simplicity at a great value
For users craving the ease and space-saving design of an HP AiO PC at a great value, the HP Pavilion 20 AiO PC packs a 20-inch diagonal HD display(1) in an attractive easel design. The HP Pavilion 20 joins the recently announced HP Pavilion 23 AiO PC and offers intuitive features, including an HP TrueVision HD Webcam, to keep users connected to family and friends.(5)
The HP Pavilion 20 also offers the new HP Connected Remote(5) and HP Connected Photo(4).
This new array of all-in-ones follows an Aug. 30 announcement of new touch notebooks, all designed to work with Windows 8. Additional PCs and a tablet made for business will be announced in the coming weeks.
Pricing and availability(6)
- The HP ENVY 23 TouchSmart AiO Desktop PC is expected to be available in Singapore in October at a starting price of approximately S$1,599.
- The HP ENVY 20 TouchSmart AiO Desktop PC is expected to be available in Singapore in October at a starting price of approximately S$1,199.
- The HP Pavilion 20 Desktop PC is expected to be available in Singapore in October at a starting price of approximately S$899.
See images for product pics
Click on thumbnails to enlarge.
(1) High-definition content is required for high-definition images.
(2) Requires Condusiv ExpressCache Technology software. Depending on usage and system configuration, results may vary.
(3) For hard drives, TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of hard drive is reserved for system recovery software.
(4) Snapfish by HP mobile app download and Snapfish membership required. Internet service required and not included.
(5) Internet access required and not included. (6) Estimated street prices. Actual prices may vary. Not all models available in all regions.
Who do you want to share this with? Click here to share this on Facebook with your friends & family!
Get FREE $500 EpiCentre Vouchers, Samsonite Luggage worth $950 OR Starbucks Cards worth up to $120 (min spend required) when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card (w/ 2-year annual fees waiver) at www.hsbc.com.sg.