HP has launches the new HP ENVY120 e-All-in-One printer, a sleek, elegant printer with a see-through scan preview lid and paper trays that extend only during printing.
The HP ENVY120 e-All-in-One allows home users to scan, copy, access the web(1) and print premium lab-quality photos and everyday documents. It features ePrint, helping users to save time and enjoy more flexibility in printing from virtually anywhere with a smartphone, tablet or a PC. It also has wireless direct printing capability that enables users to print without going through a router.
“As our customers become more connected and mobile, it is imperative that technology keeps up and offers new conveniences,” said Serena Yong, General Manager, Printing and Personal Systems, HP Singapore. “The HP ENVY120 e-All-in-One printer offers the flexibility of printing from multiple mobile devices while being an attractive showpiece in the living room.”
Added Convenience of Wireless and Mobile Printing
HP offers the most extensive suite of wireless and mobile printing options, allowing customers to enjoy the convenience of printing from multiple devices, whether at home or on-the-go.
- HP wireless direct offers a convenient walk-up-and-print experience from wireless devices to the HP ENVY120 e-All-in-One without a network or router.(2)
- With HP ePrint technology, users can print from virtually anywhere(3) with a web- connected device such as a smartphone or tablet. The HP ePrint app(4) for Apple and BlackBerry® helps users identify the best available HP ePrint-enabled printer, such as the HP ENVY120 e-All-in-One, based on location and printing needs; and now features more cloud service content, including direct integration with Dropbox and Facebook.
- The HP Printer Control app on Apple devices gives users complete control of the HP ENVY120 e-All-in-One printer through an easy-to-use interface that allows for scanning to mobile or online sharing sites.(5)
- Users can also print wirelessly from their mobile device via Apple AirPrint™ or Google CloudPrint.
Innovative Design and Versatile Features
The HP ENVY120 e-All-in-One provides an enhanced experience with new design features such as the see-through scan preview lid and front USB port that is optimized for charging USB-compatible mobile devices. The printer also sports quiet acoustics and an auto-retracting paper tray when loading paper and picking up print-outs.
Via the large 4.33-inch color touchscreen, users can access and download free apps from HP and partners to create, share, and print puzzles, coloring pages, and more.(1) Additionally, users can scan documents and photos to their email directly.(6)
Families using the HP ENVY120 e-All-in-One can reduce their environmental impact with this PVC-free printer(7) that also reduces the use of paper with automatic two-sided printing and is ENERGY STAR® qualified.
The new HP ENVY120 e-All-in-One printer is expected to be available in Singapore at S$399 from March 29, 2013.(8)
(1) Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements. For details, www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
(2) Mobile device must be wireless-enabled. Printer must be HP ePrint-enabled. Feature may require driver or
apps, available for download at www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
(3) Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet and email-capable device. Requires HP Web Services Account Registration. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents, and image types, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solutions, see www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.
(4) The HP ePrint App replaces the previous HP ePrint Home and Biz and ePrint Services apps.
(5) Supports the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad®, iPad®2, iPhone®(3GS or later), iPod touch®(3rd generation or later). Works with HP’s AirPrint™-enabled printers and requires the printer be connected to the same network as your iOS device. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point.
(6) Compatible with most popular email services. Check www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter for more information.
(7) The HP ENVY120 e-All-in-One is polyvinyl chloride free (PVC free), meeting the evolving definition of PVC free as set forth in the iNEMI Position Statement on the Definition of “Low-Halogen” Electronics (BFR/CFR/PVC- Free). Plastic parts contain <1000 ppm (0.1%) of chlorine [if the Cl source is from CFRs or PVC or PVC copolymers]. Printers sold in Korea and China have power cords that are not PVC free. USB cable, required in limited geographic areas, is not PVC free.
(8) Estimated street prices. Actual prices may vary.
Get a FREE 28" Luggage + Up to $168 Cash Rebate (with NO Annual Fees ever!) when you apply for a ANZ Switch Card at www.anz.com.sg. T&Cs apply