HP has extended its business tablet portfolio with the announcement of its next-generation convertible tablet, the HP EliteBook Revolve—a touch-enabled notebook that pivots to let users share their work and folds to go mobile as a tablet.
With the ability to transform with the flick of the wrist to deliver a convertible computing solution to match any need, the HP EliteBook Revolve is designed for businesses that require both an ultrathin notebook and a touch-enabled tablet.
Driven by the latest, third-generation Intel® Core™ processors and optimized for Windows® 8(1), the HP EliteBook Revolve offers the incredible performance and visuals of a full-power notebook alongside the flexibility of quickly switching to a tablet with a touch-enabled high-definition (HD)(2) display.
“Employees want computing devices that work the way they do—flexibly and able to adapt to any situation,” said Serena Yong, general manager, Printing and Personal Systems, HP Singapore. “HP is committed to ensuring its Elite portfolio of tablet solutions will provide customers the features their employees need for maximum productivity, with a design they’ll be proud to carry everywhere they go, all without sacrificing the enterprise services and protection that take the headache away from IT.”
An HP EliteBook that bends over backwards to get more done
With a touch-enabled display that pivots to let users share their work or revolves and folds to go ultra mobile as a tablet, the HP EliteBook Revolve is designed for busy enterprise environments.
Representing the ninth generation of HP’s line of convertible tablets, it has the tools needed to get the job done, including:
- Windows 7 Pro or Windows 8 Pro for a familiar PC experience with the intuitive experience of touch, all driven by the latest Intel processors.
- An 11.6-inch diagonal HD (2) display packed into a 1.36-kilos design (4) allows for mobile freedom without sacrificing performance.
- Automatic adjustments to screen orientation, brightness and more based on position, as well as a full-sized, backlit keyboard and optional pen.
- A 720p HD4 camera, dual-microphone array, SRS Pro Audio and included CyberLink YouCam software enable easy face-to-face communication and the creation of HD web videos.
- Premium materials, including durable, scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla® Glass® 2 and an all-magnesium chassis.
- Enterprise-class docking capabilities for simple connectivity to a display, keyboard, mouse, additional ports or printer.(3)
- WWAN(5) USB 3.0, DisplayPort and secure NFC(6) for simple, secure on-the-go(7) productivity, plus enterprise-class, common docking capabilities for full connectivity at the office.
- Enterprise-class components and solid-state drive options up to 256 GB with Intel Rapid Start Technology,(8) ready in as fast as 5 milliseconds depending on configuration.(9)
Work anywhere with easy deployment, management and security
As with all HP EliteBooks, the HP Revolve is packed with the tools IT needs to securely deploy and manage a fleet across an enterprise, including:
- Enterprise IT tools such as Active Directory, domain join, PXE boot support and a range of HP Client Management solutions, allowing for secure deployment and effective fleet management.
- HP Client Security(10) to provide protection at every layer, including HP BIOS Protection and Microsoft Defender(11) or Microsoft Security Essentials; an embedded, certified TPM security chip for data encryption;
- HP Global Series and HP Custom Integration Services for simple deployment across a global enterprise with consistent global configurations and customization options such as corporate image loading.
- Print directly to any ePrint-capable HP printer or to a networked HP printer without the need for downloading drivers.(12)
Pricing and Availability
The HP EliteBook Revolve is now available in Singapore from the HP Online Store and HP Channel Partners, and will be available at the HP Experience Store and Digital Style in Funan DigitaLife Mall from June 24, at the price of S$2,399.
- Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows 8 functionality. Details, www.microsoft.com.
- HD content required to view HD images.
- Sold separately or as an optional feature.
- Weight may vary based on configuration. The total z-dimension is estimated to be 22.4 mm, which is the thinnest point on this product.
- Broadband use requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in specific area.
- NFC software is not included and is sold separately. Internet access required.
- Internet access required.
- Requires a compatible Intel Core processor, Intel Rapid Start software and BIOS update, and optional Solid State Drive (SSD) or mSATA flash cache module. Depending on system configuration, results may vary.
- Based on PCMark testing. Depending on system configuration, results may vary.
- Requires Windows 8 and initial user set up.
- Opt in and internet connection required for updates.
- Requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter).Requires optional broadband module. Broadband use requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
Get a FREE Samsonite Black Label Plutus 68cm Luggage worth S$950 (with min spend of S$500 per month, during the first 3 months from card issuance date) when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card (w/ 2-year annual fees waiver) at www.hsbc.com.sg.