Logitech introduces the latest addition to its popular G-Series gaming lineup: the Logitech® G600 MMO Gaming Mouse, a highly customizable and easy-to-use mouse specifically designed for massively multiplayer online (MMO) gamers.
The mouse features 20 buttons – including 12 thumb buttons, set in two groups of six on a meticulously designed thumb panel – all in easy reach for quick and easy no-look navigation and faster game play.
With three default profiles – two for MMOs and one for general gaming – it is set up for optimal use right out of the box, no drivers required. In addition, it has a G-Shift function that easily doubles the number of actions you can perform with any button, giving you complete control in your favorite MMOs.
As with all of our G-Series products, the keys are programmable so you can create your own commands, store them in the mouse’s onboard memory, and access them all with one touch. Plus, its sculpted shape comfortably supports your hand through long gaming sessions.
“The Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse is the result of intense, direct testing with experienced MMO gamers,” said Prasenjit Sarkar, Regional Director for Southeast Asia at Logitech. “Countless hours of research went into the design of our thumb panel to make sure that it is as comfortable and easy to use as possible. And people will feel the difference in the buttons – they’re sculpted to help reduce click fatigue and miss-clicks so you can play with greater precision for as long as you want.”
For additional personalization, the thumb panel’s RGB illumination is fully customizable with more than 16 million possible color combinations that you can use to easily identify the active on-board profile. The lighting can be set to glow continuously, pulse on and off, continuously cycle, or dim after a user-determined period of inactivity.
“This Logitech mouse is one of the best out there – and not just because they incorporated our feedback into the design,” said Hal Hanlin, Rift producer. “There are so many abilities to keep track of in Rift, the difference between defeating a zone event or winding up at the graveyard can come down to seconds. Having all those G-Keys at your fingertips gives you an advantage.”
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse is expected to be available in Singapore beginning in mid-July 2012, for a suggested retail price of $99.00.
- Twelve sculpted thumb buttons: Specifically designed thumb buttons give you immediate access to all 12 primary MMO skills – set in two rows of six buttons that reduce learning time and misclicks – without using your movement hand.
- G-Shift function: In either of the two default MMO profiles you can activate G-Shift with the ring-finger button to double the functionality of any thumb button.
- Comfortable, sculpted shape: Raid all night long with your mouse’s comfortable, supportive shape.
- Fully configurable RGB illumination: The thumb panel’s illumination is fully customizable with more than 16 million possible combinations so you can easily see what profile you’re using, pulse on and off, or cycle continuously. Or you can simply turn it off.
- Total personalization: You’re in control to make the mouse work exactly the way you want it to.
- Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, or Windows® 8
- Available USB port
- Internet connection for optional configuration software download, available at logitech.com/support-downloads/software
- Resolution: 50 – 8200 dots per inch (dpi)
- Image processing: 11.25 megapixels/second
- Max. acceleration: 25G (Measured on cloth and plastic gaming mouse pads. Specifications may vary depending on surface.)
- Max. speed: up to 160 inches (4.06 meters)/second (Measured on cloth and plastic gaming mouse pads. Specifications may vary depending on surface.)
- USB data format: 16 bits/axis
- USB report rate: Up to 1000 reports/second
- Sleep mode: disabled
- Dynamic coefficient of friction: .09 µ (k) (Measured on a wood veneer desk. Specifications may vary depending on surface.)
- Static coefficient of friction: .14 µ (s) (Measured on a wood veneer desk. Specifications may vary depending on surface.)
- Total weight: 133 grams
- Cord: 15 grams
- Buttons (Left / Right / Third): 20 million clicks
- Feet: 250 kilometers
- Weight: 133 grams (without cable)
- Dimensions: 118mm x 75mm x 41mm
- Cable length: 6.5 feet (2 meters)
- 3-year limited hardware warranty
For more information please visit www.logitech.com
Get a FREE Samsonite Black Label Plutus 68cm Luggage worth S$950 (with min spend of S$500 per month, during the first 3 months from card issuance date) when you sign up for a HSBC Visa Platinum credit card (w/ 2-year annual fees waiver) at www.hsbc.com.sg.