HP has unveiled the world’s first and smallest mobile all-in-one printer (1,2), the HP Officejet 150 All-in-One printer, which allows for high-quality printing, scanning and copying on the go.
Ideal for professionals who often travel to meet customers or to remote locations, the HP Officejet 150 Mobile All-in-One features built-in wireless Bluetooth® for printing from mobile devices,(3) and a long-lasting lithium-ion battery that provides enough power to print up to 500 pages on a full charge.
“Mobility and flexibility of professionals are critical to businesses and organizations that need to operate extensively from remote locations,” said Serena Yong, General Manager, Printing and Personal Systems, HP Singapore.”The new HP Officejet 150 Mobile All-in-One printer addresses an important technology need for customers who are required to be constantly on the move.”
The World’s First and Smallest Inkjet Mobile All-in-One(1)
Combining portable printing and scanning into one device, HP is giving customers the freedom to scan and print essential business documents without any hassle.
- Print, scan and copy quickly and easily from the 2.36-inch color touchscreen.
- Scan and copy up to legal size documents to PC, e-mail, USB drive or memory card, and easily convert documents into PDFs and JPEGs.
- Print documents with laser-comparable black text and vivid color graphics, as well as 4 X 6–inch borderless photos.
The compact, lightweight device can be carried around easily and is also perfect for customers with limited space for a printer. Designed to automatically power down when idle to save energy and extend battery life, the long-lasting lithium-ion battery provides enough power to print up to 500 pages on a full charge, for ultimate flexibility.
With multiple connectivity options, including built-in wireless Bluetooth® for connecting via smartphones, notebooks and other mobile devices as well as direct printing from Windows Mobile and Blackberry phones, the HP Officejet 150 Mobile All-in-One fits easily with mobile professionals.(3) Users can scan, store and share documents using a memory card and print content at up to 22 pages per minute(4) for efficient printing, even while on the go.
Professional Quality Documents Made Simpler by HP
Using Original HP 95/98 ink cartridges, the printer delivers high-quality, long-lasting prints that meet business document standards.
Additionally, the long-lasting cartridges deliver hundreds of pages, reducing the frequency with which users have to replace the cartridge.
The HP Officejet 150 Mobile All-in-One printer is expected to be available in Singapore at about S$599(5) from 20 December 2012 at major retail stores.
(1) Based on market research of comparable A4 mobile inkjet printers less than $500 as of September 2011.
(2) Based on research of dimensions for currently manufactured worldwide A4 injet and laser all-in-one-class printers as of June 2012.
(3) Notebook or netbook must be Bluetooth enabled. Includes Windows Mobile phones. Additional fee required through third-party service provider for Blackberry smartphones.
(4) Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages.
(5) Estimated street prices. Actual prices may vary.
Get a FREE Samsonite Black Label Plutus 68cm Luggage worth S$950 (with min spend of S$500 per month, during the first 3 months from card issuance date) when you sign up for a HSBC Visa Platinum credit card (w/ 2-year annual fees waiver) at www.hsbc.com.sg.