|Starts||4 Nov 2015 (Wed)||Ends||20 Nov 2015 (Fri)|
Amazon has started their countdown to Black Friday deals and offers at www.amazon.com/blackfriday from 4 November through 20 November 2015.
Black Friday deals are here early with Amazon’s countdown event.
Black Friday 2015 is almost here, but Amazon didn’t want you to wait until the day after Thanksgiving for Black Friday deals, so they have kicked off the savings a little early.
They are counting down to the big day with even more deals, all day, every day. Stop by each day from 3pm at www.amazon.com/blackfriday through November 26 for early Black Friday deals, including sales on electronics, low prices on DVDs, magazine subscription specials, toy bargains, and fashionable deals for women, men, kids & baby, and more.
Something else to be excited about–at Amazon, Black Friday 2015 isn’t just a day to us–it’s a whole week! They’ll kick off Black Friday Deals Week early with Black Friday deals and sales all day, every day that week, including Black Friday, with those big after-Thanksgiving sales you’ve been waiting for.
Don’t forget – many items are eligible for FREE shipping to Singapore. Simply add at least $125 of eligible AmazonGlobal Saver products to your cart and check out.
Check www.amazon.com/blackfriday every day at 3pm to be among the first to discover the deals
Also check the Daily 24hr Gold Box Deals at www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox – Deals start at 3pm on the first day and end on 3pm on the next day after which a new Deal takes over.
To qualify for free shipping, place at least $125 of eligible AmazonGlobal Saver products, excluding the Import Fees Deposit, in your Shopping Cart.
Three conditions must be met to enjoy free shipping:
- Must be labelled “Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.”
- Must not exceed 20 pounds (~9kg) or more and
- Must not be too big in volume
- Check carefully when ordering electronics that are powered from the wall outlet – Singapore uses the 220V/240V voltage and the plug connector is different as well. Check that the electronic product supports the voltage range 100V – 240V. If it doesn’t, do NOT plug in directly to the Singapore wall plug outlet without using a step down transformer!
- Be careful of region-locked video games and movie discs – many of them can only be played on consoles or players that are sold in the US. Amazon has a dedicated help page relating to DVD/Blu-Ray region codes here.
- Warranty coverage may be limited to the US only. Some products such as Intel SSDs have international warranty. If the local distributor does not entertain you, you may need to send back the item to the US should any issue arise for warranty claim
- When making payments to Amazon, make payments in USD instead of SGD as the conversion rate Amazon uses may cause you to pay much more than paying in USD.
Other terms and conditions apply.
Sales on until 20 Nov 2015, 3pm. For more info, visit www.amazon.com/blackfriday.
Get $120 cashback when you apply for a Citibank card at www.citibank.com.sg. Plus get additional welcome vouchers when you apply for a Citibank Rewards Visa Card!