|Starts||18 Sep 2014 (Thu)||Ends||24 Sep 2014 (Wed)|
Here’s Guardian’s latest weekly offers featuring new weekly offers, UOB exclusives, exam season supplements and more valid till up to 24 Sep 2014.
Get S$10 Guardian Vouchers with S$80 charged on your UOB Delight card
Get S$5 Guardian Voucher with S$80 charged on other UOB cards
For Beauty, For Health Offers
Some offers listed are
- Rene Furterer Forticea Shampoo Twinpack
- 21st Century Hair Nutrix
- Glyderm Stretch Mar.0k Cream Twinpack
- Scholl Velvet Smooth Express Pedi Electronic Foot File
- PN Flex Glucosamine Cream Twinpack + RollX Lotion
- Braun IRT 4520 Thermoscan
- Redoxon All Day Defense Capsules
- Hypocol Red Yeast Rice
- Cetaphil Cleanser
- Nutrilife Tummy Flat & Firm
- Meiji Amino Collagen Protec
Supplements During Exam Season
How to keep calm & study on?
Tips from your Guardian pharmacist, Joshua Wong
- Help your children manage their time – Leave plenty of time to revise so that they don’t have to do last minute cramming. This will boost their confidence and reduce pre-exam stress.
- Plan a study timetable – Develop a timetable so that both you and your children can track and monitor progress. Make sure there is time for rest and relaxation to avoid burning out.
- Diet and exercise is important – Have a healthy and well-balanced diet; nutritional supplements can also help. Moderate exercise will boost energy and improve concentration. Practise relaxation techniques to increase focus and promote calmness.
Some offers listed are
- Efalex Omega-3+6 Liquid
- AFC Ultimate DHA 70
- Centrum Kids Multivitamin & Mineral Supplement
Other terms and conditions apply.
See ad images for price list and more details
Click on thumbnail[s] to enlarge. Sales on until 24 Sep 2014.
(Updated 19 Sep with “19 Sep UOB Card Promotion Beauty, Persocal Care Himalaya Herbals, Bio Essence, Ocean Health, Mamy Poko” and “19 Sep Personalcare Mamy Poko, Loreal Elseve, Physiogel, Darlie, Bausch n Lomb, Free Hand Soap” images)
Get a FREE Samsonite Black Label Plutus 68cm Luggage worth S$950 (with min spend of S$500 per month, during the first 3 months from card issuance date) when you sign up for a HSBC Visa Platinum credit card (w/ 2-year annual fees waiver) at www.hsbc.com.sg.