|Starts||5 Apr 2013 (Fri)||Ends||7 Apr 2013 (Sun)|
Going back to the basics with quality staples at affordable prices. It was based on this fundamental principle that Muji was launched in 1980 in Japan. In 2003, Muji introduced its “no label, value-led, less is more” concept to Singapore with its inaugural store at Seiyu, Bugis Junction.
As Muji turns 10 this year with a loyal following of more than 40,000 card members, it is also set to mark another milestone – the opening of its second suburban outlet at JEM, Jurong East in the middle of the year.
Join The Party! Get The First Ever Muji Gift Card!
From 5 April 2013, you can get the new Muji Gift Card for yourself, or as a gift for loved ones, at any store at no cost.
Simply buy the gift card at the minimum $10 value and you can top-up anytime!
10 Surprises That Score A Perfect 10 With Muji Fans 3-Day Anniversary Special (5 – 7 April 2013)
- Selected PP Storage Series Less $10 for any 2 pieces (UP $29 -$129)
- Ladies’ Layering Series Less $10 for any 2 pieces (UP $29)
- Hexagonal Water Based Twin Pen with Clip – $10 (Mix & Match 10 Pens) (UP $1.60 each)
- Soft Hand Towel – 34cm x 35cm (Beige / Light Brown / Brown) $10 for any 3
- Men’s & Ladles’ Warm Innerwear $10 – (UP $29)
- Acrylic Tissue Box with 3-Piece Tissue Set – $10 (UP $14.80)
- Wall Mounted CD Player (Black) – Less $100 (UP $239)
- Polyester Soft Cut Pile Rug – 100cm x 140cm (Khaki / Beige) $100 (UP $169)
- Acrylic Round Side Table – 45cm (W) x 41cm (D) x 45cm (H) $100 (UP $139)
- Food Less 10% for any 2 pieces
FREE Home Delivery from 5 – 14 April when you purchase a minimum of $250 from the Furniture Department.
Other terms and conditions apply.
See ad images for price list and more details
Click on thumbnail[s] to enlarge. Sales on until 5 – 7 Apr 2013
Get a FREE American Tourister Caravan 70cm TSA luggage (worth S$260) (with min spend of S$600 within a month of Card Account Opening Date) and 2-years annual fees waiver when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.