|Starts||1 May 2014 (Thu)||Ends||30 Jun 2014 (Mon)|
Purchase Creative Eateries $100 dining vouchers at just $50 only from 1 May to 30 June at any of Creative Eateries outlet
Creative Eateries manages several well known restaurants – Bangkokjam, Patara, Siam Kitchen , ROCKU Yakiniku, Shabuya, Sho Teppan, Suki-Ya, Tajimaya, eat at taipei, Xi Men Ding, Xiao La Jiao, Barossa, Boston Seafood Shack, Fremantle, Hot Stones, Vineyard and TongKang
The vouchers are sold in sets of 5 for a total value of $100. Each voucher is worth $20. You only need to pay $50 for the set of 5
Siam Kitchen vouchers can only be purchased and utilised at Siam Kitchen.
- can only be utilised from Mondays to Thursdays.
- Not valid on eve of, and public holidays.
- only valid in June 2014.
- is not exchangeable for cash
- must be fully utilized when making payment – any balance in value is not refundable
- if used, no additional vouchers will be issued as part of any ongoing promotion.
- multiple vouchers are permissible in a single visit.
- is not refundable and cannot be replaced if lost, damaged, defaced, stolen, expired and/or voided.
- is not applicable for private bookings and corporate events.
- is not applicable for catering orders.
- is not valid with credit card promotions.
- is not valid for promotional menus.
Terms and conditions apply.
Sales on 1 May – 30 Jun 2014
Get a FREE Samsonite Black Label Plutus 68cm Luggage worth S$950 (with min spend of S$500 per month, during the first 3 months from card issuance date) when you sign up for a HSBC Visa Platinum credit card (w/ 2-year annual fees waiver) at www.hsbc.com.sg.