|Starts||17 Jul 2016 (Sun) (ONE day only)|
For all of you durian lovers, Grab is offering a box of high grade durian (e.g. Mao Shan Wang/Black Thorn/Red Prawn and more) for only S$15 and delivering it to you for free on 17 July!
Singapore’s love for the “King of Fruits” a.k.a the durian is undeniable! That’s why, this Sunday only (17 July 2016), between 2-9pm Grab is bringing back #GrabDurian!
Each box will contain fleshy goodness from a whole durian of at least 1.5kg.
Here’s How to Book Your #GrabDurian!
- Step 1: Download the Grab app from the App Store or Google Play and activate your account.
- Step 2: Select #GrabDurian Icon
- Step 3: Key in your pickup and drop-off location (both must be the same address).
- Step 4: Select Payment Method (Credit / Debit Card only) & select Next.
- Step 5: Book your #GrabDurian and the durian will be delivered to your doorstep! Expect high demand so please be patient.
- This promotion is only valid for Grab users island-wide in Singapore except for areas of Sentosa and Tuas
- This promotion is valid on 17th July 2016 only.
- Valid for bookings under the #GrabDurian icon only.
- This promotion is valid for first come first serve basis.
- Each booking is entitled for one (1) durian only.
- Durian type may varies for each delivery (e.g. Mao Shan Wang/Black Thorn/Red Prawn and more) and passenger are not allowed to select which type of durian being delivered.
- Valid for new/existing users.
- Payment method must be via credit card or debit card only.
- Each successful booking will be charged S$15 for your registered credit card or debit card
- Valid for bookings island-wide in Singapore except for Sentosa and Tuas
- Delivery of the durian will be done within a time limit of 1 hour from the booking time.
Share this with your friends and family to enjoy #GrabDurian.
Other terms and conditions apply.
Sales on 17 Jul 2016
Get a FREE American Tourister Caravan 70cm TSA luggage (worth S$260) (with min spend of S$600 within a month of Card Account Opening Date) and 2-years annual fees waiver when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.