|Starts||1 Aug 2015 (Sat)||Ends||2 Aug 2015 (Sun)|
It’s durian season and GrabTaxi is giving loyal GrabTaxi passengers first dibs on the king of king of fruits, the Mao Shan Wang, this coming weekend.
On 1st and 2nd August, users can order a box of freshly-packed Mao Shan Wang via the GrabTaxi app for S$10 and have it delivered in style through a special GrabCar durian fleet.
Delivery is island-wide and orders can be made via the app from 2pm – 9pm.
The Mao Shan Wang is of Malaysian origin and each box will contain fleshy goodness from a whole durian of at least 1.5kg. Each user is limited to one order of durians and are advised to make their orders early due to limited availability.
The GrabDurian initiative for passengers comes as a response after Grabbers voiced their support for the durian feast which GrabTaxi held for its drivers last month. Grabbers are encouraged to share their experience by uploading images of their order and hashtagging #GrabDurian #MaoShanWang #BaoJiak on social media.
For more details:
- Durians will be available for order on 1 and 2 August 2015, 2 – 9 pm
- To request, select the durian fleet icon in the GrabTaxi app and key in “GRABDURIAN” in the promo code field
- Each user is limited to one order of durians only
- Payment by cash or GrabPay (payment card via GrabTaxi app) – For cash, please provide exact change where possible and only $2, $5, $10 and $50 notes will be accepted
Terms & Conditions
- Limited quantities available for delivery per day.
- Only ONE #Grabdurian package will be delivered to each unique GrabTaxi user that makes a successful booking.
- Bookings made without the GrabDurian promo code will not be entertained.
- Total cost for durian and delivery is $10 nett.
- Payment methods accepted: GrabPay or Cash.
- For Cash payments, please provide exact change where possible. Only $2, $5, $10, $50 notes will be accepted.
- Please be ready to collect your #GrabDurian package at the drop-off location unless communicated otherwise
- The GrabDurian delivery team will not hesitate to move on after waiting for more than 5-10 minutes.
- Allow up to 1 hour to receive your delivery.
- Not applicable for advance booking.
- Please note that GrabDurian delivery is not available for Sentosa and Jurong Island.
Other terms and conditions apply.
Sales on 1 – 2 Aug 2015. For more info, click here.
Get a FREE 28" Luggage + Up to $168 Cash Rebate (with NO Annual Fees ever!) when you apply for a ANZ Switch Card at www.anz.com.sg. T&Cs apply