|Starts||5 Apr 2017 (Wed)||Ends||30 Apr 2017 (Sun)|
|Location||Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel||Address||392 Havelock Rd|
Vibrant flavours from around the world come together in a kaleidoscope of tastes that pay homage to well-loved, original recipes.
From East to West, the brand new Food Capital showcases the best of these cuisines, offering a multi-sensory dining experience live from interactive show kitchens.
Sashimi and sushi are freshly sliced at the Japanese station, while the rotisserie station boasts of perfectly flame-grilled Australian ribeye and boneless leg of lamb. Relish Asian wok-fried dishes and mouth-watering tandoori chicken carefully prepared in the tandoori oven.
Complete your meal with indulgence as you sample fruit crumble, chocolate pecan tart, bread and butter pudding, cheesecake and more.
- 1-for-1 buffet dinner at Food Capital
- $70 (Monday to Thursday)
- $76 (Friday to Sunday)
- 6:30pm – 10:30pm
Terms and Conditions
- Promotion valid from 05-APR-2017 to 30-APR-2017
- Not valid on eve of and public holidays and other special occasions such as Easter Day and Mother’s Day
- Valid for dine-in only, for a maximum of 12 diner
- Prior reservation is required
- Limited to one card per bill per table, no splitting of bill and table allowed
- Buffet items may vary
- DBS General Promotions Terms & Conditions apply, please refer to www.dbs.com.sg/dbscardstnc
Get a FREE American Tourister Caravan 70cm TSA luggage (worth S$260) (with min spend of S$600 within a month of Card Account Opening Date) and 2-years annual fees waiver when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.