|Starts||26 Jun 2015 (Fri)||Ends||17 Jul 2015 (Fri)|
In the spirit of Hari Raya Puasa festive celebrations, SingPost will offer special postage rates for festive greeting cards posted in Singapore and to overseas from 26 June to 17 July 2015.
This is the 14th year that SingPost is offering customers festive postage rates for stamped and franked mail.
Click on a link to jump to a specific section
The festive rate for a greeting card of up to 40 grams posted to anywhere in the world (except Malaysia and Brunei) is S$0.70 – down from the usual rate which ranges from S$1.20 to S$2.00 depending on the destination.
Postage rates for greeting cards posted to Malaysia and Brunei remain unchanged at S$0.50 (for weight of up to 20 grams) and S$0.70 (for weight of up to 50 grams).
|INTERNATIONAL POSTAGE RATE|
|Destination||Weight Step||Normal Rate||Festive Rate|
Malaysia & Brunei
Countries in Asia & the Pacific
(except Australia, Japan & New
|1st 20g||S$0.70||S$0.70 (up to 40g)|
Countries in the rest of the world, including Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Africa, America, Europe and
|1st 20g||S$1.30||S$0.70 (up to 40g)|
|the Middle East|
For this festive season, greeting card of any size, shape or colour to a local address is S$0.30 (for weight up to 20g) and S$0.37 (for weight up to 40g) – down from the normal postage rate of S$0.60 for non-standard greeting cards.
Festive Promotional Rates for Greeting Cards*
|LOCAL MAIL RATES|
|Weight||Normal Rate||Festive Rate|
* The above promotional rates are only applicable to stamped and franked mail for the festive period from 26 June 2015 to 17 July 2015.
Customers can purchase stamps for their greeting cards at any post office, Self-service Automated Machines (SAM), postal agents and stamp vendors located islandwide.
SingPost would like to advise customers to post their greeting cards early to avoid the festive rush at the country of destination. Posting early gives senders greater peace of mind and recipients the joy of receiving their cards on time for the festive celebrations.
For customers who wish to mail out packages or cards this festive season, here are some helpful mailing and packaging tips to keep in mind:
- Ensure that addresses are correct and complete. Items may not reach their recipients or may be delayed due to factors such as incorrect or incomplete addresses.
- Ensure that the postage is correct
- Indicate the return address on the back of the envelope, on the flap.
- Use a bigger font size, preferably font size 12.
- Ensure accurate customs declaration for international packages and not to send prohibited or dangerous items.
- Use good quality packaging materials, for example select a box that is strong enough to protect the contents. Leave space for cushioning inside the carton.
- Cushion contents appropriately, for example with bubble wrap or foam to avoid damage during shipping.
- Wrap each item separately when packing more than one item in the same box. Pack tightly to avoid shifting during transit.
For information on mail quality standard, customers can log on to www.singpost.com.
Other terms and conditions apply.
Sales on 26 Jun – 17 Jul 2015
Get a FREE 28" Luggage + Up to $168 Cash Rebate (with NO Annual Fees ever!) when you apply for a ANZ Switch Card at www.anz.com.sg. T&Cs apply