|Starts||15 Oct 2015 (Thu)||Ends||18 Oct 2015 (Sun)|
Chan Brothers is having a Worldwide Cruise Fair from 15 – 18 Oct (Thu – Sun). 11am – 8pm at Marina Square Level 2, Linkbridge Atrium (Beside Muji)
- Kids Cruise Free*
- Seniors’ Special*
- $8 Balcony Cabin Upgrade*
- Free Upgrade for booking of suite cabin*
- Up to US$200 Onboard Credit per cabin*
- Free Limited Edition 24″ Trolley Luggage per Citibank Cardmember with $3500 charge for new bookings only, while stocks last.
- Instant Win Cruise holiday, beauty treatments & more with any booking, while stocks last.
Don’t have a Citibank card yet? Apply for one online now at www.citibank.com.sg.
One holiday, endless adventures. Mariner of the Seas
- 4N Penang & Phuket X’mas Xcapade on Mariner of the Seas with MediaCorp Artiste Lee Teng, Managed by Left Profile. Plus $50 off per cabin*
- Mariner of the Seas.3N Live. Love. Laugh. Cruise with UFM100.3 DJs Jungyun & Xiaozhu. Plus $30 off per cabin*
Mariner of the Seas
- 4N Best of Malaysia
- 3N Weekend Cruise
- 5N Spice of Southeast Asia
- 7N Thailand & Vietnam
- 9N Exotic Asia
Ovation of the Seas
- 3N Tour of Malaysia
- 12N Singapore to Beijing
Mariner of the Seas.
- 12D Singapore to Shanghai Fly Cruise
Ovation of the Seas.
- 14D Ovation of the Seas with Seoul Cruise Tour
All prices are subjected to associated taxes & surcharges correct at time of print & subject to change from $131 to $482.
*Selected tours & departures; conditions apply. All information is correct at time of print.
Other terms and conditions apply.
See ad image for price list and more details
Click on thumbnail[s] to enlarge. Sales on until 18 Oct 2015
Get a FREE American Tourister Caravan 70cm TSA luggage (worth S$260) (with min spend of S$600 within a month of Card Account Opening Date) and 2-years annual fees waiver when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card at www.hsbc.com.sg.