|Starts||12 Sep 2014 (Fri)||Ends||14 Sep 2014 (Sun)|
|Location||Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre|
Sample fine food and wine from over 50 restaurants, wineries and leading brands, and make it a great weekend out with family and friends.
The Epicurean Market Marina Bay Sands 2nd Annual Food + Wine Fair will be happening from 12 September to 14 September 2014 at Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre
Join in on an international culinary adventure featuring over 50 restaurants, wineries and leading brands.
Have a meal or sample fine food and wine from around the world.
Be enthralled by the buzz and pick up your favourite gourmet products along the way.
An exceptional line-up of culinary talents including:
- Celebrity Chefs Nancy Silverton (Osteria & Pizzeria Mozza), David Thompson (Long Chim), Justin Quek (Sky on 57) and Tetsuya Wakuda (Waku Ghin)
- Executive Chefs Christopher Christie (Marina Bay Sands), Joshua Brown (CUT by Wolfgang Puck), David Almany (Osteria Mozza), Karla Mendoza (Pizzeria Mozza) and Jonathan Kinsella (db Bistro Moderne)
- Executive Pastry Chefs Ariana Flores (Osteria & Pizzeria Mozza) and Benjamin Siwek (db Bistro Moderne)
- Savour signature dishes at affordable prices and free sampling
- Pick up trade secrets at masterclasses and wine tasting sessions
- Sample an eclectic selection of cocktails from international mixologists
Get your 3-day pass for only $23. Citibank Cardmembers enjoy 10% off. Don’t have a Citibank card yet? Apply for one online now at www.citibank.com.sg.
Book before 24 August and stand to win a weekend stay at Marina Bay Sands, and more!
Other terms and conditions apply.
See ad image for more details
Click on thumbnail[s] to enlarge. Event on 12 – 14 Sep 2014
Get a FREE 28" Luggage + Up to $168 Cash Rebate (with NO Annual Fees ever!) when you apply for a ANZ Switch Card at www.anz.com.sg. T&Cs apply