|Starts||19 Mar 2016 (Sat)||Ends||20 Mar 2016 (Sun)|
|Location||Suntec Convention Centre|
The STJobs Express Career Fair 2016 will be held on 19 Mar and 20 Mar (10am – 6pm) at Suntec City Convention & Exhibition Centre, Halls 405 & 406 (Level 4).
Close to 100 companies will showcase an array of jobs and internship opportunities at the STJobs Express Fair 2016 this weekend. It will be held on March 19 and 20 (10am to 6pm) at the Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre, Halls 405 & 406 (Level 4). Admission is free.
Job seekers will have the opportunity of meeting the hiring companies face to face, which could give them the advantage they need in this tepid job climate.
Visitors can also take advantage of the free career coaching sessions to help them build a solid foundation for their career. Limited time slots are available so interested participants are required to pre-register a twww.stjobs.sg/express.
STJobs members can also utilise a complimentary psychometric profiling tool that will help them understand their personalities better. With the results, they may discover their personal areas of improvement which will allow them to capitalise on opportunities that come their way.
All visitors can attend free on-site seminars during the two-day event to learn more about the trends and outlooks of Singapore’s job market from industry experts.
Eligible participants stand a chance to win $3,000 worth of attractive prizes in the daily lucky draws.
Singaporeans and permanent residents may attend both days while foreigners with work or student passes from local institutions are invited only for the second day of the event.
- Saturday, 19 March 2016: Open to Singaporeans and Permanent Residents only
- Sunday, 20 March 2016: Open to Singaporeans, Permanent Residents, and Foreigners with valid work passes* or student passes from local institutions
STJobs brings you the STJobs Express career fair for the second year running. STJobs Express 2016 is your fast track to a wide range of hiring organisations from both the public and private sectors.
Meet face-to-face with potential employers from some of the biggest names in Singapore, and at the same time, find out more about your preferred companies and their available positions. Put your best foot forward to gain valuable insights on hiring requirements and pick up career advice onsite, as you choose from the wide array of jobs on offer.
Share this job fair event with your friends & family members on Facebook
- Find out more about the wide array of jobs and internships on offer
- Come face-to-face with employers from the public and private sectors and learn more about their organisations
- Consult qualified career coaches* and let them steer you towards relevant jobs at the fair *Only for pre-registered participants who have booked their sessions online
- Attend open talk sessions to pick up career advice and gain valuable insights on hiring requirements
For more information, please visit careerfair.stjobs.sg/express2016
Other terms and conditions apply.
See ad image more details
Click on thumbnail[s] to enlarge. Event on 19 – 20 Mar 2016