|Starts||30 May 2012 (Wed)||Ends||5 Jun 2012 (Tue)|
This month, HDB brings you six new Build-To-Order projects – Compassvale Boardwalk in Sengkang, Keat Hong Pride in Choa Chu Kang, Punggol Edge and Waterway SunDew in Punggol, and Bendemeer Light and McNair Towers in Kallang/Whampoa.
With this new release of 4,627 units of Studio Apartments, 3-, 4- and 5-room flats, you can relish the joys of transforming your new home into the perfect haven for you and your family. HDB plans to offer 25,000 BTO flats for 2012.
The details of the flats offered are in Annex A (PDF 5404KB). To ensure first-timers continue to enjoy priority in flat allocation, at least 95% and 85% of the BTO flat supply (excluding Studio Apartments) in mature towns and non-mature towns respectively will be set aside for them.
Eligible first-timer households can also enjoy various housing grants to help them own a new BTO flat. The selling prices are shown in Table 1:
|Project||Flat Type||Selling Price (excluding Grants)||Selling Price|
(inclusive of Grants)
|Compassvale Boardwalk||4-room||From $275,000||From $260,000|
|5-room||From $344,000||From $334,000|
|Keat Hong Pride||3-room||From $138,000||From $103,000|
|4-room||From $223,000||From $208,000|
|5-room||From $284,000||From $274,000|
|Punggol Edge & Waterway SunDew||3-room||From $163,000||From $128,000|
|4-room||From $260,000||From $245,000|
|5-room||From $326,000||From $316,000|
|Bendemeer Light & McNair Towers||Studio Apartments||From $124,000||–|
|3-room||From $322,000||From $292,000|
|4-room||From $467,000||From $452,000|
- Both Punggol Edge (standard) and Waterway SunDew (premium) offer 3-/4-/5-room flats. Only applicants with gross monthly household income not exceeding $5,000 are eligible to be considered for the 3-room standard flats in Punggol Edge. Punggol Edge is an integrated BTO project comprising 688 BTO flats and 446 rental flats.
- Bendemeer Light (standard) offers 3-/4-room flats whereas McNair Towers (premium) offers studio apartments and 3-/4-room flats.
- For 3-room flats, assumed Additional CPF Housing Grant (AHG) of $30,000 and Special CPF Housing Grant (SHG) of $5,000.
- For 4-room flats, assumed AHG of $15,000.
- For 5-room flats, assumed AHG of $10,000.
- SHG applicable only to 2-room and 3-room Standard flats in the non-mature estates.
- Actual Grant amounts will vary based on income and choice of flat. Read more on various CPF Housing Grants available.
Next BTO Launch in July
In Jul 2012, HDB will be offering about 3,900 new flats for sale in Bedok, Bukit Merah, Clementi, Geylang, and Punggol. More information is available on the HDB InfoWEB.
Applications for the new flats launched can be submitted online from today, 30 May 2012 (Wednesday) to 5 Jun 2012 (Tuesday).
Get a FREE 28" Luggage + Up to $168 Cash Rebate (with NO Annual Fees ever!) when you apply for a ANZ Switch Card at www.anz.com.sg. T&Cs apply