Silargan is a unique functional ceramic that’s nickel-free and non-porous.
It preserves the taste and aroma of the ingredients for a natural cooking experience.
All Silargan cookware are made in Germany
Perfection on a Sicomatic made with Silargan
When the Sicomatic pressure cooker was invented in 1927, it was a world novelty. Today, it is an indispensable part of the modern kitchen.
With its innovative one-hand control dial, the Sicomatic econtrol enables precise pressure-cooking to bring out the best in your dish.
Available in vibrant colours for a picture perfect kitchen, too.
Listed promotions and offers are valid while stocks last. unless Otherwise stated.
Offers listed are
- Sicomatic econtrol 2.5L Pressure Cooker (Energy Red/ Crazy Yellow)
- Sicomatic T-Plus Duo 4.5L Pressure Cooker + 3L Pressure Frying Pan (Energy Red/Crazy Yellow/Silargan Black/Ocean Green)
- 4-pc Special Cookware Set Modesto – 20cm Low Casserole, 24cm High Casserole with Glass Lids, 16cm Saucepan and 24cm Professional Frying Pan
- Rojo Individual Cookware – 16cm, 20cm, 24cm High Casseroles with Glass Lids and 16cm Saucepan
- Sicomatic econtrol Duo – 4.5L Pressure Cooker + 3L Pressure Frying Pan (Energy Red/ Silargan Black/ Ocean Green/ Polar White/ Lemon Green/Rose Pink)
- 4-pc Cookware Set Passion Colours – 20cm Low Casserole and 16cm, 20cm, 24cm High Casseroles with Glass Lids (Crazy Yellow)
- Blaue Emma Deep Frying Pan 24cm/ 28cm
- Gourmet Roasting Pan 20cm (Energy Red/ Wild Orange/ Crazy Yellow/Silargan Black)
- Sicomatic Classic Rojo Duo 6.5L Pressure Cooker + 3L Pressure Frying Pan
- Pasta Pot 20cm with Steel Lid (Wild Orange/ Crazy Yellow/Lemon Green)
Other terms and conditions apply.
See ad image for price list and more details
Click on thumbnail[s] to enlarge.
Get a FREE Samsonite Black Label Plutus 68cm Luggage worth S$950 (with min spend of S$500 per month, during the first 3 months from card issuance date) when you sign up for a HSBC Visa Platinum credit card (w/ 2-year annual fees waiver) at www.hsbc.com.sg.