The pre-order for both Apple iPhone 6 models has started at www.apple.com/sg.
If you are having trouble adding to cart (clicking the green “select” returns to the same page), follow the below instructions
NOTE: The Fix below is not officially endorsed by Apple, it’s a workaround to get to the Step 2 until the Apple Store fixes the problem
- Go to the order page (pictured above)
- Select the model you wish to order
- Click Select at the bottom right to proceed to next step
- If you end up at the same page again, continue below.
- Click on the address bar that begins with “http://store.apple.com/sg/buy-iphone/iphone6” (usually at the top)
- REMOVE the “&step=select” at the end of the address. So
- Press Enter and you should be able to proceed to Step 2.
If the problem reoccurs with the fix, it is likely that the item is not available (i.e. sold out).
Get a FREE 28" Luggage + Up to $168 Cash Rebate (with NO Annual Fees ever!) when you apply for a ANZ Switch Card at www.anz.com.sg. T&Cs apply