Samsung has announced the launch of the Samsung La’Fleur Collection in Singapore. Tailored for the modern woman, the La’Fleur Collection features the popular GALAXY series with distinctive flower motifs and a customised suite of popular applications, wallpapers and ringtones.
The La’Fleur Collection includes smartphone models such as the GALAXY S III LTE and the GALAXY S III mini. Meanwhile, the GALAXY Tab 2 (7.0) in Garnet Red will feature as the Collection’s only tablet and will be available in 3G or WiFi.
“The Samsung La’Fleur Collection brings convenience to your fingertips and is perfect for the modern woman who wants to better manage her lifestyle,” said Irene Ng, Vice President of Marketing, Samsung Asia Pte Ltd.
“With its range of time-saving and customised applications for the busy woman, the La’Fleur Collection will enable her to stay on top of the different aspects in her life – be it home, work or play. The Collection is also in line with our mantra of developing more intuitive and personal devices that serve as a means of self-expression.”
“All Stunning, All You” – Tools for the stunning woman in everyone
Packed with a suite of applications and tools ranging from fashion, lifestyle and music to video applications, the Samsung La’Fleur Collection is designed to provide fulfilling personal experiences.
These applications include:
- Club 21 – A fashion app which allows Singapore’s fashionistas to be alerted to the latest fashion in store, trend features and promotions from more than 200 brands under the Club 21 umbrella. Aspiring Club 21 cardmembers cansign up using this app and track their way to a full membership
- Sonar – A free music streaming service that plays what is local and non mainstream in Singapore, allows you to rank the songs, keep a list of your favourites from the songs played and also share your listening experience on your personal Twitter and Facebook presence
- Viki – a global TV application that provides music and drama lovers with Asian, US and UK TV shows, movies, music videos and exclusive behind-the-scenes content in more than 150 languages
- Global Shopping Haunts – an app which introduces the most unique shopping destinations, restaurants, cafes, bars and boutique hotels around the world. Brought to you by CATALOG Magazine
- Yellowsing – a Korean app exclusive to Samsung, it provides users information like Korean food places, K-Pop news and happenings in Singapore. Users can also enjoy instant discount vouchers, promotions and everything they need to know to keep up with the local Korean scene
- CozyCot CCBoard – a lifestyle app designed for women on-the-go, and for those looking to organise and share all things beautiful in life to stay updated on trendy new products
4minute – Official ambassador for the Samsung La’Fleur Collection
4minute, the popular Korean girl group, has been appointed as official ambassadors of the Samsung La’Fleur Collection in Southeast Asia. Since their debut in 2009, 4minute has gained immense popularity throughout the region, including Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines and Thailand. Each member’s unique personality is embodied within the Samsung La’Fleur Collection – spirited, feminine, stylish and confident.
As part of their partnership with Samsung, 4minute will appear in Samsung La’Fleur Collection’s promotional television commercial, featuring a song composed specifically for this Collection, “All Stunning, All You”. The commercial will be officially launched on 2 March 2013 and can be viewed on http://www.facebook.com/SamsungMobileSingapore. 4minute will also feature in a series of online videos which will be launched on the same date, where they share their personal experiences on how they use the Samsung La’Fleur Collection in their daily lives.
Pricing and Availability
The Samsung La’Fleur Collection will be available in Singapore at the following prices:
- GALAXY Tab 2 (7.0) 8GB WiFi – $298
- GALAXY Tab 2 (7.0) 8GB 3G – $398
- GALAXY S III mini – $568
- GALAXY S III LTE – $868
Available from 2 March 2013.
Click on thumbnails to enlarge
Get a FREE Samsonite Black Label Plutus 68cm Luggage worth S$950 (with min spend of S$500 per month, during the first 3 months from card issuance date) when you sign up for a HSBC Visa Platinum credit card (w/ 2-year annual fees waiver) at www.hsbc.com.sg.