|Starts||5 Mar 2016 (Sat)||Ends||31 Mar 2016 (Thu)|
Get a free $10 taxi voucher when you sign up for CabRewards. Simply follow the steps below to sign-up and redeem the voucher
Here’s how it works:
- REGISTER for a ComfortDelGro CabRewards account using promo code HAPPYTWO here (Click Register to proceed)
- ACTIVATE your Cab Rewards account via email
- Get 2,000 cabpoints in your account when you activate
- Redeem a $10 cab voucher with your 2,000 cabpoints. To redeem the S$10 ComfortDelGro taxi voucher, click on REDEEM and check out.
- The voucher will be mailed out to you within 14 working days.
Available on a limited basis only.
Share this great piece of news with your friends & family members on Facebook!
CABREWARDS “HAPPYTWO” PROMO CODE SIGN UP PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The ComfortDelGro CabRewards Turns Two “HAPPYTWO” Promotion (the “Promotion”) is organised by ComfortDelGro Taxis (the “Organiser”).
- The promotion is valid from 1 to 31 March 2016, both dates inclusive (the “Promotion Period”).
- To be eligible for the Promotion, the CabRewards member (the “Member”) must enter HAPPYTWO promo code upon account registration.
- 2,000 Cabpoints is awarded to each CabRewards account upon successful account registration with HAPPYTWO promo code.
- All Cabpoints are not exchangeable, transferable, or exchangeable for cash.
- The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete or add to any of the promotion’s Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice including, without limitation, the date of the promotion.
- Participants agree to take all steps as requested by the Organiser from time to time in order to ensure that the Terms and Conditions are compliant with any data protection law that may be enacted and applicable to the Promotion.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and the Participants irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Singapore.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53) to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
Other terms and conditions apply.
Sales on until 31 Mar 2016. For more info, click here