|Starts||4 Jun 2017 (Sun) (ONE day only)|
How does it work?
- Step 1 – Top-up a minimum of $50 in GrabPay Credits on June 4, 2017 and choose GrabPay Credits as your primary payment method if you haven’t already.
- Step 2 – From June 5 to 11, 2017, book your rides as usual and get a $6 off your total fare.
Just pay with GrabPay Credits and use a special promo code. The special promo code will be sent via email by 6AM on June 5, 2017. The email will contain the promotion redemption instructions.
We’re serious, it’s that easy.
How to Top-up?
Open the Grab app> Click on the Menu bar > GrabPay > Top-up GrabPay Credits. Top-up through any of the following credit cards: China Union Pay, MasterCard and Visa.
What is GrabPay Credits?
Think of it as a prepaid mobile plan, but for Grab rides. It’s your credit payment system that lets you top-up credits securely via debit and credit cards. Don’t worry, its features ensure that your card will not be charged without your authorisation.
GrabPay Credits also lets you keep track of the credits you have, so you can determine how much you should use and how much you should be topping-up. That way, you can easily manage your ride budget!
Your Credits can be used for all Grab services and will work with promotions that require a GrabPay condition.
Terms and Conditions:
- It is limited to the first 50,000 passengers who topped-up a minimum of $50 in GrabPay Credits on June 4, 2017.
- Passengers who qualify for the ‘$6 off grab rides next week’ promotion will receive a redemption instructions email by Jun 5, 2017, 6am
- The ‘$6 off grab rides next week’ promotion will start from June 5, 6am and end on 11 June, 11:59PM.
- It is valid for all Grab rides except GrabShuttle and GrabHitch
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I know if I’m eligible for this promotion?
This offer is open to the first 50,000 passengers who top-up a minimum of $50 in GrabPay Credits on June 4, 2017. If you qualified for the promotion, you will receive a email with the redemption instruction, for the $6 off rides offer, by Jun 5, 2017, 6am. To claim the offer, please follow the steps listed in the email.
2. Do I need a promo code?
You do not need a promo code to top-up the credits. If you qualified for the promotion, you will receive a email with the redemption instruction, for the $6 off rides offer, by June 5, 2017, 6am. To claim the offer, please follow the steps listed in the email.
3. How long does it take for my top-up amount to appear in my account?
On average, your credits should appear within 2 mins. It is possible that some banks might have a longer processing time. If so, 1 hour would be the maximum time you would have to wait for your transaction to be processed. If you are still facing issues, please contact Grab’s support team.
For more info, click here