|Starts||7 Jul 2017 (Fri) (ONE day only)|
Top up at least $30 worth of GrabPay credits between 7 July (10am) and 9 July (6pm) to unlock $5 off ALL Grab rides from 10 July (6am) – 16 July (11:59pm).
UPDATE: Fully redeemed! Thanks to your support, all redemptions for the “Top up at least $30 worth of GrabPay credits and get $5 off Grab rides next week” promotion have been taken up as of 8 July (12am)
Limited to first 50K top ups only.
- Step 1: Top up at least $30 worth of GrabPay Credits between 7 July (10am) and 9 July (6pm) to unlock this offer. If you’ve successfully unlocked the promo, you’ll receive an email and a push message in the app at 10 July, 6AM with further instructions on how to redeem your promo.
- Step 2: Use the promo code and pay with your GrabPay credits to get $5 OFF Grab rides from 10 July (6am) – 16 July (11:59pm). *capped at 4 redemptions a day per person.
It’s that easy.
And yes, the amount you top up will be credits that you can use on top of the $5 promo code. Please see below for an example.
How to Top-up?
Open the Grab app (Download the Grab app from the App Store or Google Play) > Click on the Menu bar > GrabPay > Top-up GrabPay Credits. Top-up through any of the following credit cards: China Union Pay, MasterCard and Visa.
Tip: Update your Grab app to the latest version (V4.29) to enjoy a seamless transaction
Can I use it on all Grab services?
Yes, all Grab services except for GrabShuttle and GrabHitch as long as it’s between 7 July (10am) – 9 July (6pm).
Redemption valid only with use of the promo code sent to you. Capped at 4 redemptions per user per day.
What is GrabPay Credits?
- Just like a prepaid mobile plan. You can reload it securely using a debit or credit card
- Keep track of your credits and easily manage your ride budget
- Can be used on all Grab services except GrabShuttle and will work with promotions that require a GrabPay condition.
Can I use the GrabPay Credits I topped up to pay for my rides?
Yes, your credits can be used for all Grab services and will work with promotions that require a GrabPay condition.
Will my GrabPay Credits expire?
Your credits are valid for a year from the day you top up.
Terms and Conditions:
- Limited to the first 50K eligible top ups between 7 July (10am) and 9 July (6pm).
- The top-up amount must be made in a single transaction to be eligible for this promotion.
- Only top-ups made in Singapore will be eligible for this promotion.
- Passengers who qualify for the ‘$5 off grab rides next week’ promotion will receive a redemption instructions email and an in-app notification at 10 July, 2017, 6am.
- The ‘$5 off grab rides next week’ promotion will start from 10 July (6am) – 16 July (11:59pm).
- It is valid for all Grab services except GrabShuttle and GrabHitch.
- Each qualified passenger is limited to 4 redemptions daily.
- Passengers who break 1 long trip into multiple trips will be charged the no-discounted fare for the full journey.
- Please be assured that Grab will honour all eligible top ups made between 0:00 am to 10am today too. If you topped up during this period, you will qualify for the promotion. Hope this clarifies.
1. How do I know if I’m eligible for this promotion?
This offer is open to the first 50K passengers who made a successful top-up of at least $30 worth of GrabPay Credits in a single transaction between 7 July (10am) and 9 July (6pm). If you qualified for the promotion, you will receive a email with the redemption instruction, for the $5 off rides offer, at 10 July, 2017, 6am. To claim the offer, please follow the steps listed in the email.
2. Do I need a promo code?
You do not need a promo code to top-up the credits. If you qualified for the promotion, you will receive a email and a push notification with the redemption instructions, for the $5 off rides offer, by 10 July, 2017, 6am. To claim the offer, please follow the steps listed in the email/ notification.
3. How long does it take for my top-up amount to appear in my account?
On average, your credits should appear within 2 mins. It is possible that some banks might have a longer processing time.
If so, 1 hour would be the maximum time you would have to wait for your transaction to be processed. If you are still facing issues, please contact Grab’s support team.
4. I’m overseas. Can I top up an equivalent amount to participate in this?
At the moment, only top-ups made in Singapore will be eligible for this promotion
5. How can I reach your support team?
Please tap Help in the Grab app to find answers to frequently asked question or to submit a request.
Visit the help page if you need more information on GrabPay Credits.
For more info, click here
Get get up to $138 cashback when you apply for Standard Chartered card at www.sc.com. Plus enjoy 2 years fee waiver and 1-for-1 privileges at Swensen’s, The Fullerton Hotel & more!