|Starts||4 Apr 2016 (Mon)||Ends||8 Apr 2016 (Fri)|
From 4th to 8th April, Grab is offering 10 free GrabCar (Economy) rides within the CBD when you go cashless by using GrabPay for the first time.
This coming Monday to Friday, Grab is making sure you have the ultimate in CBD freedom.
- Hands-free & Cash-free: Enjoy the freedom of cashless and forget about fumbling for change when you step out of your ride to head into office first thing in the morning, and to your business appointments throughout the day.
- Worry-free: Maximise your lunch hour by hopping into a ride to get where you need to go fast – enjoy lunch at your favourite eatery or sneak in lunchtime gym or shopping without worrying about wasting precious lunch hour time.
- Just Free: With 10 free point-to-point rides (i.e. no additional stops), inclusive of ERP charges, from Monday through Friday, 6AM to 6PM, what’s not to love about travelling in the CBD with Grab?
Maximise lunch hour if you’re a first-time user of GrabPay with 10 free GrabCar rides within the above CBD areas*.
How to redeem (4th – 8th April 2016, between 6am – 6pm)
- Download the GrabTaxi app for free from the Apple App Store, Google Playstore or BlackBerry World and activate your account.
- Select “Menu” and “GrabPay”.
- Add your credit card. If you have already added a card but never used it on GrabCar rides, you still qualify for this promotion.
- Select your pick-up and drop-off locations within the CBD, tap “GrabCar (Economy)” and remember to set credit/debit card as your payment method.
- Enjoy your free point-to-point ride – no promo code needed.
Deals like this are meant to be shared! Share this with your friends & loved ones on Facebook now!
Campaign Terms and Conditions:
- No promo code required.
- Campaign runs from 4-8 April 2016, 6am-6pm daily.
- Eligible for first time credit card users only.
- Limited to 10 GrabCar (Economy) rides per user.
- The free ride is inclusive of additional ERP charges.
- Limited to point-to-point rides within the stipulated areas above.
- Cancellation of a successful booking disqualifies you from getting a free ride.
For more information, visit: www.grab.com/sg/freecbd/
*CBD area as designated by the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) of Singapore.
Other terms and conditions apply.
Sales on 4 – 8 Apr 2016
Get $120 cashback when you apply for a Citibank card at www.citibank.com.sg. Plus get additional welcome vouchers when you apply for a Citibank Rewards Visa Card!