Make sense of the bigger quota.
When the COE quota goes up, it can only mean one thing; it’s time to seriously consider getting a new Nissan.
Because with attractive prices on every one of the models, Nissan has made it easier to make that decision. The hard part is choosing which one. Test drive your new Nissan today.
- Be seen
- From only S$113,800*
- 1.2L Turbo & 2.0L, Fuel Consumption: 5.6-6.9L/100km, CO2 Emission: 129-159g/km
- Small & mighty
- From only S$90,800*
- 1.2L & 1.2L Supercharged, Fuel Consumption: 4.6-5.0L/100km, CO2 Emission: 106-117g/km
- Expect excitement
- From only S$134,800*
- 2.0L, Fuel Consumption: 7.5L/100km, CO2 Emission: 178g/km
- Exactly what you need
- From only S$105,800*
- 1.6L, 1.8L & 1.8L Turbo, Fuel Consumption: 6.2-7.8L/100km, CO2 Emission: 149-187g/km
Actual specifications may vary from image shown. Specifications vary from model to model. *Terms and conditions apply.
Tan Chong Motor Sales Pte Ltd. Showrooms:
- Bukit Timah: 911 Bukit Timah Road Tel: 6466 7711
- Ubi: 19 Ubi Road 4 Tel: 6266 7711
- Leng Kee: 25 Leng Kee Road Tel: 6479 7711.
- Hong Heng Co Pte Ltd: 33 Sembawang Road, #01-01/02, Hong Heng Garden. Tel: 6452 1112.
- Red Auto Pte Ltd: 21 Opal Crescent. Tel: 6293 1200
Other terms and conditions apply.
See ad image for price list and more details
Click on thumbnail[s] to enlarge.
Get a FREE Samsonite Black Label Plutus 68cm Luggage worth S$950 (with min spend of S$500 per month, during the first 3 months from card issuance date) when you sign up for a HSBC Visa Platinum credit card (w/ 2-year annual fees waiver) at www.hsbc.com.sg.