|Starts||5 Sep 2016 (Mon)||Ends||9 Sep 2016 (Fri)|
Uber’s car pooling service uberPOOL will be going at a new promotion this week. From Monday to Friday this week, ride POOL at 50% Off between 7am – 12mn.
All you need to do is apply code POOL4LESS to get affordable and comfortable rides no matter which neighbourhood you’re travelling to.
Best part? There’s NO restrictions on how many discounted uberPOOL rides you can enjoy. So if you want to do more for less, share your ride with uberPOOL. You’ll see bigger savings for the times you ride most! Max. $10 off per ride
Some example fares you can take advantage of are:
- Travelling from Hougang to City Hall – uberX: $15, uberPOOL: $7.50
- Travelling from Dempsey Hill to 313 Somerset – uberX: $10, uberPOOL: $5
- Travelling from NTU to Orchard Road – uberX: $26, uberPOOL: $16
Simply apply promo code, request a ride, hop off at your destination and enjoy 50% Off .
How It Works
- Download and install the Uber app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Apply the promo code POOL4LESS, set your pickup location and enter your destination under the uberX option
- Tap on “Set a pickup destination”, followed by tapping left for uberPOOL
- Choose how many seats you need (1 or 2) and tap Request Shared Car. You might get matched with other passengers riding the same way
- PRO TIP: Please be prepared to meet your driver as soon as the car arrives. As a courtesy to your co-rider, your driver will only wait two minutes
To unlock a promotion code, you just need to apply the code to your Uber account. How to apply promo code using the Uber app for iPhone or Android:
- Tap the “My Account” button in the top left of your Uber app
- Tap the “Promotion” option
- Enter your promo code
TIP: First-time users should apply the promo code UBEROFFERSG first to enjoy $10 off your first ride. The code is not valid for use on UberTAXI.
What You’ll Need to Know:
- Promotion is valid on all uberPOOL rides in Singapore Monday – Friday (September 5 – 9) between 7AM – 12AM. Max. $10 off per ride
- Each request can have a maximum of 2 riders per pick up. You might be be matched with another requester, for up to 4 riders in total in the car
- You will not be able to change your destination or make multiple stops on uberPOOL. Drivers are recommended to follow the GPS for the most efficient routes
- Riders are encouraged to be on time for their uberPOOL rides. Drivers can wait up to 2 minutes on an uberPOOL trip before cancelling the request
- Have more questions about POOL? Get your answers on the FAQ page
Let your friends and family members save on their travel this week. Share this deal on Facebook now
Get get up to $138 cashback when you apply for Standard Chartered card at www.sc.com. Plus enjoy 2 years fee waiver and 1-for-1 privileges at Swensen’s, The Fullerton Hotel & more!