Samsung unveiled the Samsung Smart Care, its new customer service programme as part of its on-going commitment to strengthening customer service.
The new programme will provide Singapore customers with a personalized and convenient customer service experience with enhanced product warranty services across Samsung’s range of products including mobile phones, TVs, cameras, notebooks, printers and monitors.
Samsung’s brand new Smart Care programme, a result of research and customer surveys conducted internally over the course of a year, is designed to meet today’s consumers’ needs and not only brings high quality customer services, but also offers personalized experience to consumers. The programme, which was first conceptualized in October 2011, will ensure that customers will enjoy an efficient and convenient experience for their Samsung products.
Through the new Smart Care programme, Samsung hopes to increase its customers’ satisfaction with its improved warranty and repair services. Since its trial run earlier in the year, it has already seen a remarkable increase of customer compliments, up by 320%, from an annual average in 2011 compared to the 2nd quarter this year.
Samsung’s Smart Care covers three primary categories – Smart Mobile Care, Smart Entertainment Care and Smart Gadget Care and has been developed with the feedback from customers. These initiatives such as Smart Pickup and Delivery for mobile devices, Smart 24-hour Response for TVs and Smart 1-Hour Service for smaller devices such as cameras and notebooks will help improve repair times and ensure convenience for customers. Additionally, expert demo sessions will be readily available for customers to ensure that they are able to make the most out of their Samsung GALAXY devices and Smart TVs.
Smart Mobile Care
- Smart Pickup and Delivery – Customers can make an appointment to have their mobile device picked up for repair and delivered back at their convenience.
- Smart Demo – Demo sessions are available to teach customers tips and tricks to get the most out of their selected GALAXY devices.
- Smart Loan Set – Samsung phones are available on loan while customer’s GALAXY device is being repaired
Smart Entertainment Care
- Smart Home Demo – Customers can make an appointment for Smart Care Experts to demonstrate tips and tricks on using their Smart TV at the comfort of their own home
- Smart Entertainment Plus – While they are at customer’s home, Samsung Smart Care Experts will also check and tune other Samsung AV devices to keep them at optimum performance.
- Smart Response
- Samsung’s promise that any TV servicing request will be attended to within 24 hours from appointment
Smart Gadget Care
- Smart 1-hour Service – Customers can leave their carry-in devices such as notebooks, cameras and monitors at the Samsung service centre for servicing and collect it within an hour
- Smart Delivery – If the device sent to the service centre requires more attention, Samsung will arrange to deliver it back to customer at their convenience
- Smart Accessories Delivery – With a minimum purchase of accessories and supplies and Samsung will have them delivered right to customer’s doorstep
Terms & conditions apply. See ad image for more details
Click on thumbnail[s] to enlarge.
For more information, please visit www.samsung.com/sg/cyberservice
Share this with your friends & family members on Facebook now
Get a FREE Samsonite RED Robo 65cm Luggage worth $335 (with $600 min spend) OR Redmart grocery voucher worth S$80 (with $60 min spend) when you sign up for a HSBC Visa Platinum credit card (w/ 2-year annual fees waiver) at www.hsbc.com.sg.