|Starts||23 Feb 2015 (Mon) (ONE day only)|
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Finance, Mr Tharman Shanmugaratnam, will deliver the FY2015 Budget Statement in Parliament on Monday, 23 February 2015.
There will be ‘live’ television and radio coverage of the Budget Statement. A ‘live’ webcast of the delivery of the Budget Statement will be available as well at the Singapore Budget website.
The Budget Statement will be uploaded on the Singapore Budget website after the speech has been delivered.
The public can also access information on the Budget on the Budget 2015 Mobile App, which is available for download now on the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. The mobile app will feature ‘live’ streaming of the Budget Speech as it is being delivered on 23 February 2015, and provide access to press releases and real-time announcements, video clips, the Budget Quiz, and an email subscription for the full Budget Statement.
Those who wish to receive the Budget Statement via email after it has been delivered can visit the Singapore Budget website to subscribe to the Budget Statement mailing list. This free service will be available for subscription from 23 January 2015 till 21 February 2015.
Views and Suggestions on Budget 2015
The Ministry of Finance encourages members of the public to continue sending in their views and suggestions on issues relevant to Budget 2015. The ongoing feedback exercise will close on 29 January 2015.
Members of the public can submit their feedback on the Budget initiatives introduced through the following channels:
- REACH Budget Microsite (www.reach.gov.sg/budget2015)
- REACH Singapore Facebook (www.facebook.com/REACHSingapore)
- REACH Singapore Twitter @REACH_Singapore (#SGBudget2015)
- Singapore Budget website @ www.singaporebudget.gov.sg
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Toll-Free Hotline at 1800-226-0806
- SMS to 9-SPEAK-UP (9-77325-87)
- Mail: REACH, 140 Hill Street, #01-01A, Old Hill Street Police Station, Singapore 179369
Event on 23 Feb 2015