|Starts||14 Jan 2013 (Mon)||Ends||12 Mar 2013 (Tue)|
|Location||Disney On Ice|
Get Admission Tickets to Disney On Ice Presents “Princesses & Heroes” Weekend Show at 15% off with this deal: From $17.70 instead of up to $63, celebrate 20 years of family fun on ice at Singapore Indoor Stadium (Various Purchase Options Available) – that’s 15% off the usual price!
Get the deal before it ends soon at www.deal.com.sg.
Enter a world of wonder where heroes and hearts prevail. Join Ariel as she yearns to explore the world above the waves and Prince Eric breaks Ursula’s slithering spell to reclaim his one true love. See Prince Philip defeat the evil Maleficent as she transforms herself into a fire-breathing dragon in a race against time to rescue Sleeping Beauty’s Aurora.
Be there to discover a whole new world with Jasmine and Aladdin. And, watch in awe as the dreams of Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, Rapunzel and Tiana all come true. High flying jumps, daring acrobatics, breathtaking skating and lovable Disney friends are just a wish away! Disney On Ice presents Princesses & Heroes where believing is just the beginning!
To create this positively unforgettable party on ice, Kenneth Feld and Nicole Feld led a creative team of industry experts consisting of:
- Patty Vincent (Director) – Directed numerous Feld Entertainment ice and stage shows including Disney On Ice presents Disney/Pixar’s Toy Story 3; began her career at Feld Entertainment as a skater 26 years ago, and has advanced in the company to become Character Development Director for all touring Disney On Ice and Disney Live! productions
- Cindy Stuart (Choreographer) – Collaborated with Olympic Gold Medalist Robin Cousins on multiple projects; choreographed for Katarina Witt, Brian Orser, Olympic Silver Medalist Rosalyn Sumners, World and Olympic Champions Xue Shen and Hongbo Zhao, and Olympic Champions Jamie Salé and David Pelletier; lead choreographer for several Disney On Ice productions, including Disney On Ice presents Let’s Celebrate and Disney on Ice presents Disney/Pixar’s Toy Story 3.
- Ilona Somogyi (Costume Designer) – Credits include Broadway productions The Crucible and Spamalot
- Peter Morse (Lighting Designer) – Illinois Won an Emmy® Award for his work on Bette Midler’s HBO special, Diva, Las Vegas; has worked with stars such as Madonna, Barbra Streisand, Destiny’s Child and Shania Twain
- Robert Little (Production Designer) – Scenic designer for Disney On Ice presents Let’s Celebrate, Disney On Ice presents Beauty and the Beast and multiple Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® productions; designed musicals for Utah Festival Opera Theater and Goodspeed Musicals, along with operas for Tri-Cities Opera Company
Enter an unparalleled world of wonder where heroes and hearts prevail when Disney On Ice presents Princesses & Heroes, returns to celebrate its 20th Anniversary in Singapore, March 14-17, 2013. Believing is only the beginning of this spectacular production, which follows eight Disney princesses on a magical adventure as their wishes come true with the help of their devoted princes.
Magnificently told through dazzling sets, exquisite costumes and dramatic choreography, audiences can look forward to an enchanting journey on ice with classic and contemporary Disney songs, artistic skating and graceful acrobatics from beginning to end.
Prepare to step into each captivating story on a glittering trail of pixie dust with none other than Tinkerbell as your guide. Join Ariel as she yearns to explore the world above the waves and Prince Eric breaks Ursula’s slithering spell to reclaim his true love.
Witness Prince Philip defeat the evil Maleficent as she transforms herself into an menacing, fire-breathing dragon in a race against time to rescue Sleeping Beauty’s Aurora. Discover a whole new world with Jasmine and Aladdin and tag along as they evade the royal guards in a high-speed marketplace chase. Watch in awe as Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, Rapunzel and Tiana have all their dreams come true.
“The show is a celebration of wishes being fulfilled and dreams coming true,” shares Director Patty Vincent. “Their stories and their wishes are so classic that it’s very easy for every person in the audience to find a piece of themselves in these characters. With lots of action, shimmering sets, gorgeous costumes, bubbles, special effects, a fanciful waterfall, a huge dragon and more, the show is extremely colorful and exciting.”
“Because I wanted to give each classic story a unique feel, I had many different visions in approaching this show,” reveals Choreographer Cindy Stuart. “Audiences can expect to see top-notch skating, all their favorite Disney princesses, and a lot of action – I feel like the skating really drives this show and I’m excited about it.”
Feld Entertainment welcomes you to share in this favourite family tradition at Disney On Ice presents Princesses & Heroes, and together mark 20 years of Disney on Ice splendour in Singapore.
Get the deal before it ends soon at www.deal.com.sg.
Get a FREE Samsonite Black Label Richmond Spinner 75cm luggage worth S$950 (with min S$1,000 spend within a month from card issuance) when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card (w/ 2-year annual fees waiver) at www.hsbc.com.sg.