|Starts||13 May 2016 (Fri)||Ends||22 May 2016 (Sun)|
This year’s National Day Parade (NDP) will be held at the National Stadium.
Returning back to the iconic National Stadium after ten years, spectators will be able to see highlights of NDP 2016 appearing at NDP for the first time, such as the use of unmanned technologies, aerial displays involving props and performers, and indoor fireworks.
Ticket Application – Key Dates
Singapore Citizens (SG) and Permanent Residents (PR) can apply/register for tickets to the two Previews and National Day Parade (NDP) from 13 to 22 May 2016.
Ballot Results successful applicants will be notified from 2 to 8 June 2016 via the contact number provided in their application (no manual checking required). Successful applicants may collect their tickets from 10 to 19 June 2016, between 10am and 9pm daily, at Kallang Wave Mall Atrium (1 Stadium Place, Singapore 397628).
Ticket Application – Options
Applicants can choose to apply for two, four or six tickets to Preview 1 on 23 July 2016, Preview 2 on 30 July 2016 or NDP on 9 August 2016.
Applicants should note that the lower the number of tickets applied for, the higher the chances of obtaining them.
Ticket Application – Process
Ticket application can be done via the following modes:
- Short Message Service (SMS)
- Go to ‘Create Message’ under the SMS function of your mobile phone.
- Key in your details in the format below and send it to 8240 0050 to apply for the tickets.
- <NRIC No.> SPACE <No. of Tickets 2/4/6> SPACE <NDP/Preview1/Preview2> SPACE <SG/PR> SPACE <NAME>
- Below is an example of the SMS format:
- S1234567A 2 NDP SG PATRICK LIN
- An SMS reply will be sent to you shortly to acknowledge the receipt.
- Internet / SAM / AXS Stations
- Log on to the official NDP website at www.ndp.org.sg or visit any SAM and AXS stations. Alternatively, applicants can log on to the official NDP website using Internet stations located at CitizenConnect Centres. CitizenConnect Centres have personnel present to assist in the application if required. The locations of SAM and AXS stations and CitizenConnect Centres can be found at www.singpost.com.sg, www.axs.com.sg and www.ecitizen.gov.sg respectively.
- Fill in all the fields as prompted on the screen before submitting the application form.
Share this great piece of news with your friends & loved ones on Facebook!
Ticket Application – Terms & Conditions
Each NRIC holder is limited to ONE application regardless of the mode used to apply. If more than one entry is made, only the latest application will be entered for the electronic ballot when the application period ends on 22 May 2016.
Tickets will be allocated via an electronic ballot system supported by NCS Pte Ltd, and audited by KPMG Service Ptd Ltd. Tickets are NOT allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
The balloting results are final and there will be no appeals. As each ticket admits one spectator to the parade, children (inclusive of infants) must hold a valid ticket to be admitted to the parade.
All successful applicants in the NDP 2015 ticket eBalloting exercise will not be eligible for the NDP 2016 ticketing eBalloting exercise.
Tickets are strictly not for sale. For further enquiries or feedback regarding NDP 2016 ticketing, please visit the official NDP website at http://www.ndp.org.sg.
Sales on 13 – 22 May 2016
Get a FREE Samsonite Black Label Plutus 68cm Luggage worth S$950 (with min spend of S$500 per month, during the first 3 months from card issuance date) when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card (w/ 2-year annual fees waiver) at www.hsbc.com.sg.