|Starts||23 Oct 2015 (Fri)||Ends||1 Nov 2015 (Sun)|
Enjoy FREE admission for kids aged 12 and below when the clock strikes at 6pm!
Event tickets are limited and are available online. On-site sale of Safari Boo tickets start from 530pm onwards.
NOTE: The Giant Panda Forest, Squirrel Monkey Forest and boat rides will be closed during Safari Boo.
It’s spellbinding excitement as your best loved fairy tales come alive at River Safari! Join in and your favourite storybook characters at Safari Boo for your rare chance to visit the park by night. Gates will open to a fa-boo-lous night of fairy tales, furry fun, princes and princesses, ballroom dances, magic and more.
Get creative and come dressed as your favourite fairy tale character. Captivate them and the fairy godmother will bestow you a prize!
Event tickets are limited and only available online. Grab them now!
- Safari Boo is a rain-or-shine event, activities are weather-permitting.
- Safari Boo is from 6 – 10pm, with last admission at 9pm..
- Child enjoys free admission after 6pm. Child is defined as individuals 12 years and below. Adult supervision is required for all kids participating in Safari Boo.
- River Safari and Park Hopper (with River Safari option) admission ticket holders can enter Safari Boo for free.
- Friends of River Safari, Friend of the Zoo Plus and Friends of Night Safari Plus members can enter Safari Boo for free.
- Safari Boo ticket holders can only enter the park from 6pm onwards.
- On-site sale of Safari Boo tickets start from 530pm onwards.
- Complimentary tickets for kids to enter for free from 6pm onwards can be collected at the Singapore Zoo ticketing counters from 530pm onwards.
- For online purchases, all complimentary child ticket redemptions must be accompanied by at least one paid adult event ticket per transaction.
- Friends of River Safari, Friends of the Zoo Plus and Friends of Night Safari Plus members are entitled to free event admission by flashing valid membership card. Child members do not need complimentary tickets for admission. Members who require complimentary child tickets for accompanying non-members can proceed to the Visitors’ Services Counter at the River Safari entrance to flash their valid membership cards and collect the tickets.
Other terms and conditions apply.
Event on 23 Oct – 1 Nov 2015. For more info and to get tickets, click here.
Get a FREE Samsonite Black Label Plutus 68cm Luggage worth S$950 (with min spend of S$500 per month, during the first 3 months from card issuance date) when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card (w/ 2-year annual fees waiver) at www.hsbc.com.sg.