Life after death, gruesome, vengeful – just the perfect concoction for this year’s Sentosa Spooktacular, Asia’s largest horror fest!
Sentosa teams up with renowned Thai cinema production studios, GMM Tai Hub Co. Ltd. (GTH) to bring you FIVE elaborately themed, haunted trails inspired by GTH’s most horrifying movies – Coming Soon, Shutter, Dorm, Pee Mak and Body.
Be prepared to have your worst nightmares come to life this October.
Brace yourself for blood-curdling screams, true authenticity and a cloud of spookiness when you spend a night at Sentosa Spooktacular 2013, Asia’s Scariest Fun!
Disclaimer: This Halloween event is not for the faint-hearted.
- Dates:19th,25th,26th to 31st October 2013 & 1st, 2nd November
- Time: 7-11 pm
- Venue: Fort Siloso, 33 Allanbrooke Road Sentosa, Singapore 099981
- Advance Tickets: $56.60. Offer only valid for sale between 1st Jul – 15th Oct 2013
- Standard: $66.60. Offer only valid for sale between 16th Jul – 2nd Nov 2013
- Islander: $46.60. Offer only valid for sale between 1st Jul – 15 Oct 2013
- Kia Gui Pass: $16.90. Offer only valid for sale between 1st Jul – 2nd Nov 2013. Admission to Fort Siloso only. Excludes admission to haunted trails)
- Fast Pass: $26.60. Offer only valid for sale between 1st Jul – 2nd Nov 2013. (Priority Entry to all 5 trails. Excludes admission to Fort Siloso and Haunted trails)
Usual island admission charges apply.
Other terms and conditions apply.
See ad image for more details
Click on thumbnail[s] to enlarge.
Get a FREE Samsonite Black Label Richmond Spinner 75cm luggage worth S$950 (with min S$1,000 spend within a month from card issuance) when you sign up for a HSBC Revolution credit card (w/ 2-year annual fees waiver) at www.hsbc.com.sg.