|Starts||2 Oct 2015 (Fri)||Ends||31 Oct 2015 (Sat)|
Halloween Horror Nights 5 will see the descent of the ominous blood moon and evil will reign. Southeast Asia’s iconic Halloween event will return to Universal Studios Singapore with uniquely Singapore scares this year.
Universal Studios Singapore is set to bring your scariest nightmares to life once again, with a unique touch of Singaporean flair this year.
Taking center stage at Halloween Horror Nights 5 will be a new chapter of True Singapore Ghost Stories inspired by horror stories on the train, an epidemic-stricken HDB block, a hell house featuring paper effigies, as well as the event’s first ever dark house. Starting from 2 October 2015, Halloween Horror Nights 5 will run for 14 nights across five weekends. Tickets are now on sale.
Halloween Horror Nights 5 will feature four haunted houses and three scare zones throughout the theme park. Headlining the haunted houses this year is True Singapore Ghost Stories: The MRT, in collaboration with local ghost writer, Russell Lee. This haunted house will feature familiar characters cast in an original storyline created just for Halloween Horror Nights 5 and inspired by tales of paranormal sightings on the train. It will be a ride like no other as Pontianak and Toyol make an appearance.
Over at Siloso Gateway Block 50, familiar scenes from the neighbourhood are injected with a sinister twist as a virus outbreak turns residents into flesh-ravaging vultures. The gates of hell will open once again at Hell House as paper effigies rule and guests journey through the Underworld. Tunnel People, the event’s first ever dark house, will have guests feeling their way through the fortress of the Tunnel People in darkness.
The immersive scare zones this year include Hungry Ghosts at The Lost World zone – a hidden village with cursed villagers doomed to go through rites and prayers every day; conTERMINATED at Sting Alley – a quarantined sector where forsaken and diseased inhabitants fight for their survival; as well as The Invaders at the New York zone – where a meteor-like alien space probe crashes into Earth and its extra-terrestrial inhabitants take over.
Ardent fans who want to relive the scares again and again may purchase the Frequent Fear Pass. Now made available for all 14 event nights, the pass allows for unlimited visits to the event. This year, guests may also sign up for the new Behind The Screams tour. Only available on select nights with limited spots, the lights on tour grants an exclusive and inside peek. The tour is only available for guests who have signed up for a daytime VIP tour or RIP tour of Halloween Horror Nights.
Beyond the scares, select rides and attractions will also be open throughout the event for even more thrills. These include Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs CYLON, Puss In Boots’ Giant Journey, TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle and more. There will also be a special screening of the Scared Shrekless feature film at Shrek 4-D Adventure on event nights.
Back stories of the haunted houses and scare zones will be unveiled over the next few weeks at www.halloweenhorrornights.com.sg. Fans will also only gain interactive sneak peeks into the haunted houses.
2 – 3, 9 – 11, 16 – 18, 23 – 25 and 29 – 31 October 2015
Time: 7.30pm to 12.30am (1.30am on 10, 16 – 17, 23 – 24 and 30 – 31 October).
Universal Studios Singapore will close at 6.00pm for day guests on these event nights.
Universal Studios Singapore
Halloween Horror Nights is a separately ticketed event and is not included with regular day admission to the theme park.
Early Bird Ticket (On sale 28 July to 31 August 2015)
Stay & Scream Ticket
- Daytime guests who desire to “Stay & Scream” at Halloween Horror Nights 5 on the same evening may choose to upgrade their admission tickets at an additional S$55.
Behind The Screams Tour
- It is available as a bundle with a daytime VIP Tour (S$338 per pax) or an evening RIP Tour ($238 per pax).
- Available only on 10 – 11, 17 – 18 and 24 October 2015. Reservations can be made via email@example.com.
- To enhance the experience of the event, guests can choose to skip the regular queues with the premiere RIP Tour, escorted by a personal guide. Limited Early- bird RIP Tour packages are available at S$158 (usual price S$198).
Frequent Fear Pass
- The Frequent Fear Pass allows for unlimited visits to the event, and is available at S$118.
- RWS INVITES and RWS INVITES Attractions members will enjoy a special ticket price of S$55, as well as a priority admission into the park.
- Maybank, the official card for the event, will also be offering special deals for its cardholders.
- Bulk purchase orders and corporate clients also receive special rates.
- Bundle deals are also available for visitors to Resorts World Sentosa’s attractions and hotel guests.
For the convenience of outbound guests, RWS 8 shuttle bus services will be extended to 3.30am on event nights (4.30am on select nights). Night Rider services continue to operate during weekends.
Halloween Horror Nights may be too intense for young children and is not recommended for children below the age of 13. No costumes, masks or face painting are allowed at the event.
Other terms and conditions apply.
Sales on 2 – 31 Oct 2015, selected dates only. For more info, visit www.halloweenhorrornights.com.sg.
Get $120 cashback when you apply for a Citibank card at www.citibank.com.sg. Plus get additional welcome vouchers when you apply for a Citibank Rewards Visa Card!