|Starts||29 Apr 2016 (Fri)||Ends||8 May 2016 (Sun)|
From 29 April to 8 May, shoppers get to enjoy exclusive beauty treats and complimentary pampering sessions at The Seletar Mall.
To celebrate Mother’s Day 2016, The Seletar Mall aims to set a new record in the Singapore Book of Records for the most number of manicure completed in three hours.
Click on a link to jump to a specific section
- Mall Promotion
- Complimentary Pampering Session on Saturday, 7 May 2016
Shoppers can enjoy these privileges when they shop at The Seletar Mall:
- 3-pc tea towel set- Shoppers can redeem a 3-pc tea towel set with a minimum spend of $150 ($200 including FairPrice Finest receipts).
- HSBC Credit Cardholders only need to charge $130 ($180 including FairPrice Finest receipts).
- Exclusively for HSBC Credit Cardholders- Receive a chance to win $5, $10 or $50 SPH Shopping Malls Vouchers at the HSBC Instant Dip with a minimum charge of $50 to any HSBC Credit Card. In celebration of Mother’s Day, female cardholders will receive double chances.
- Receive a complimentary 1-week Amore Fitness Pass with a 30min Hand Paraffin Treatment and a $80 Amore Boutique Spa discount voucher (worth more than $200) with a minimum spend of $100.
Don’t have a HSBC Visa card yet? Apply online now at www.hsbc.com.sg and get a FREE Samsonite Luggage worth $335. Plus first 2 years fee waiver
Terms and conditions:
- Promotions are valid from 29 Apr to 8 May 2016. Limited to the first 1,000 redemption for the tea towels and choice of design is subject to availability. Redemption is based on a first-come-first-served and while-stocks last basis. Maximum 3 same-day receipts can be combined for all promotions. Not applicable for bill payments, card top-ups and voucher purchases. For instalment plans, only one redemption is allowed for the total purchase amount.
- For HSBC privileges, payments must be charged to a HSBC Credit Card. HSBC Credit Card and charge slip(s) must be presented during redemption. A maximum of 2 chances per cardholder per day for the instant dip draw. Complimentary Amore Fitness & Boutique Spa treats are limited to the first 150 redemptions and one redemption per cardholder per day.2. Events/Activities
In celebration of Mother’s Day, The Seletar Mall, along with Princess’s Cottage: The Nails Story and The Nail Status, will be collaborating to set a new record in the Singapore Book of Records for the most number of manicure done in three hours.
As a tribute to mothers and ladies, no registration fee is required. To register, go to www.theseletarmall.com/go/nail-it.
The first 100 HSBC Credit Cardholders to register for the event will receive an Amore Fitness & Boutique Spa Total Wellness Deal worth up to $250. In addition, participants who flash their HSBC Credit Card can also join the priority queue at the event.
Also not to miss beauty tips shared by the experts at the following timings:
|1.00pm||Hair demo by NK Hairworks|
|1.30pm||Body talk by Shou Slimming Centre|
|2.00pm||Dress up with I Love Me & I Love Accessories|
Terms & Conditions
- Registration are limited to the first 250 sign-ups. Queue numbers will be issued on the day on a first-come-first-served basis.
DJs from UFM 100.3 will be in the mall to entertain shoppers. There will be prizes such as shopping vouchers to be won.
From 7 to 8 May, shoppers who pen their greetings on The Seletar Mall direct mailer and flash it at Mirage Flowers (#01-45) will receive a stalk of carnation.
Limited to the first 100 shoppers only.
Other terms and conditions apply.
Sales on until 8 May 2016
Get get up to $138 cashback when you apply for Standard Chartered card at www.sc.com. Plus enjoy 2 years fee waiver and 1-for-1 privileges at Swensen’s, The Fullerton Hotel & more!